Chapter 44- Mamas'Touch

How could I know
One day I'd wake up feeling more

After your tearful goodbye, you took the elevator to the foyer. You wondered how LiuMei's day has been. Today you going to spend ample time with your best friend. It's the day LiuMei will move into her luxury apartment at the Seoul Forest Trimage.

You can't wait to see the apartment. Hotel living is only good temporarily but it becomes lonely and tiring.

You smile as you knock on your door. In your rush, LiuMei took the room keycard with her and now you couldn't even scare her. LiuMei opened and flung herself into your arms.

"Omg Yunru ...you back. I thought Taehyung will keep you for the whole day!"She gushed. Her hair is up in a cute style. She looked highly excited.

 She looked highly excited

"Hi Mei, wow you hyper...Taehyung knows we have a girly date." you chuckle as she took your hand and dragged you inside your room. All your bags are packed and on your sofa couches.

"Aww you packed for me...thank you. Are all my travel docks in my folder...?"You asked as you look around the room. You put your overnight bag down and slumped on one of the chairs.

She jump up and down in giddiness," Come spill the tea how was your little adventure"

You look at her happy face and laugh out loud," I have a lot to tell you...but you'll have to wait it out for tonight ...in your new apartment."

"Urgh Yunru...I'm dying here...I will burst out of excitement. ..was it what you expected..." Her eyes are wide from her inner joy. She loves following your relationship. It's so wholesome.

Let's just say it was... awesome...!! OMG LiuMei you won't believe who organize the date for us...guess"
You look at her beaming knowing she won't be able to guess it right.

"Er...isn't Jin-oppa the most romantic one or is it Kookie?"She furrows her brows in her thinking mode.

"Min Yoongi ..."You giggle as her jaws open wide.

"What! Cute and savage Suga...he organises your date!" She asked in disbelief and you just nod.

"Oh wow! I wanna know now more...Please don't keep this romance-deprived best friend of all the juiciest details. Pleassssssseeeeee !" She begs cutely.

"It will be too much to bare let's leave the best for last...tell us our plans for today...I can't wait to see the apartment."You look at her with excitement.

"Oh Yunru my father actually bought it for me...he knows my future plans. It's beautiful. It's some...oh before I forget there was a parcel for you at reception. It's on the dresser..." she gesture to the said dresser. You jumped up and retrieve the envelope. Inside were your latest flight details. Taehyung made sure everything is well planned. It warms your heart.

You quickly send him a "thank you, sweetheart" note. with lots of kisses and hearts.

He immediately replied back.