Shijima-san of the Art Room

Yashiro was running to school as the bell rung, she got into class. "I made it!" Aoi talked to her for a bit "good morning Nene, the teacher's not here yet." Yashiro sighed relief "oh good, I'm safe" she headed to her seat "Yashiro, your is really messy, did you run here?" a voice came from behind Yashiro "did you run here?" Yashiro stayed silent turning her head to see Hanako but he was not in his old uniform and he didn't have his hat "good morning" Yashiro stood up "Hanako?" he was confused "my name's Amane though..." Yashiro sat back down "oh sorry, I thought you were someone else" Amane and Yashiro took out their journal when Akane came up to them "hey Yugi, I have that book you wanted to read" Yashiro was having an inner panic attack thinking "WHY IS EVERYONE OKAY WITH THIS? HANAKO'S A STUDENT NOW, HOW THE F DID THAT HAPPEN?" Amane started talking to the others including some classmates, Aoi and Akane. after a few minutes Akane walked up to Yashiro "don't you think so too, Yashiro?" Yashiro was surprised out of her thoughts. "I'm sorry, what were you saying?" "those two! they're super close aren't they?" Yashiro didn't respond "Yashiro?" Amane looked her in the eye "what's wrong?" Yashiro looked at him with hate she spoke so no one else could hear her "get away from me! I won't be fooled again by you Hanako!" she walked away as Aoi went to her to fix her hair and Amane went back to his seat "did she turn you down?" "shut up Yamabuki," Amane said with his face in his crossed arms on his desk. he looked at her then to a paper in his pocket, frowning while doing so. 

it's now gym class and Yashiro is running some laps. "Yashiro Nene, 1 minute 15 seconds" Aoi counted the time Yashiro sat down next to Aoi "Aoi, um. has Amane really been in our class long? how well do you know him?" Aoi put down the clipboard "Yugi Amane, his best subject is earth studies and he has a younger brother in the class next to ours and..." Amane was playing soccer with some other students and was really good "... he's short but surprisingly athletic, kind of cool isn't he?" Akane put a goal in and ran over to Yashiro "Haha, high five! did you see that? I got a goal awesome right?" he went over and had a few drinks from his water bottle Yashiro thought "he drinks a lot of liquid for a spirit... he really seems like a normal classmate" the PA came on "could Yashiro Nene come to the office please? can Yashiro Nene come to the office?" "huh Yashiro, did you get in trouble or something?" Aoi said with concern "I don't know." she headed to the office of the principal to find the lights were off "hello? are you there?" the chair turned around to reveal Hachi sitting in the principal's chair "please take a seat." he motioned to the wooden chair across the desk from him and Yashiro sat down "the first thing I want to say is your not in trouble, but I would like to introduce you to some new teachers who are going to replace a couple of your weekly classes, Mr. and Mrs. Tsuchigomori please come in." the door opened and number 2 and 5 came in. Mr. Tsuchigomori was wearing his classes and Yako was in a human form with a staff appropriate uniform "they are the new librarian and counselor" they both smiled and said at the same time "a pleasure to meet you." Yashiro looked at the both of them "why am I here? shouldn't this be done in front of the whole school?" Hachi got up and he had grown a few inches and no longer had the appearance of a teenager, but that of a full-grown adult "because Yashiro, I need your help. As you could probably tell, this is no longer the world as we knew it." Yashiro's eyes lit up "so you know-" Mr. Tsuchigomori covered her mouth "lower your voice Nene. be too loud and she will hear us" Mr. Tsuchigomori let got of her mouth "who?" Mr. and Mrs. Tsuchigomori stepped behind the desk and set up a projector "as we both know, Hanako has become as if he was human. what you do not know is who else was quote-unquote *resurrected*." he pushed the button revealing a photo of Mitsuba "so Mitsuba is back?" "yes, but luckily he has shown no signs of a memory outside of being human and quite possibly has his memories back from before he died as well." he pushed the button again "and the only thing that changed outside of the school's reach is this." the photo showed a strange tower built with lots of angles and edges.

"but Hachi-sensei, how are you able to remember?" Hachi smiled "I've known about this school mystery since the beginning, I made a husk for myself if she had captured a student or person of importance, and Mr

"but Hachi-sensei, how are you able to remember?" Hachi smiled "I've known about this school mystery since the beginning, I made a husk for myself if she had captured a student or person of importance, and Mr. and Mrs. Tsuchigomori are like your friends in this world, paintings in a dark room. Replicas if you will." Yashiro looked at them and the level of detail "but why as husband and wife?" Hachi smirked "why not? they were like a married couple in real life anyway, always arguing." he pointed at the door and the two replica numbers left "don't worry, they can't be caught in school. Shijima will just think she made them a long time ago. Yashiro..." Hachi leaned down to look her in the eyes "this world is not dangerous, but you need to get to that tower by the end of the month." Hachi walked back to his seat and folded his hands "Until then, enjoy yourself out there. if Shijima becomes suspicious of our meetups here, I won't be able to help you." "yes sir." Hachi smiled a gentle smile "good, now your free to go, oh and Yashiro, you might want to find Kou. He will be a valuable ally here as well." Yashiro waved and left, leaving Hachi by himself. he pulled out a drawer with a book in it labeled {my dear Mei} and in it are a ton of pictures of a girl with glasses. "don't worry, I'll see you soon." he smiled as he opened the shades to show the tower "rapunzel rapunzel let down your golden hair." he said as he put the book back in his desk.