school time

the next day, Yashiro and Kou went to see Hanako. "oh hey Yashiro!" "hey, Kou." they smiled at each other. Yashiro opened the door "Hanako!" "YO, Hanako!" Hanako wasn't in the bathroom, they moved closer until the door closed. Yashiro jumped and Kou grabbed his staff "that's not going to help you... Mitsuba's boyfriend!" Kou swung for something but missed. "is it that much a secret?" Tsukasa gave a mischievous giggle "I thought you knew... how rude of me..." he floated up and down laughing like a hyena until Yashiro spoke up "what are you doing here Tsukasa?" Yashiro stood very nervous, Tsukasa reaches out his hand, took and shook Yashiro's hand "I'm the new delivery boy for #4 and 8" Yashiro and Kou looked at each other like [what the...] "how can we trust you?" Kou stated, retaining his guarding pose. Tsukasa took a box out of his pants and placed it on the floor, then he took out a remote from his pocket. "efficient and portable." Tsukasa smiled before pressing it and the box grew to the size of 4" "just sign here and I'll be all set to go." he handed Yashiro a clipboard with a signature sheet and a brand name {mystery deliveries} "fine..." Yashiro took out one of her school pens and signed it "Y-Yashiro wait we don't know-" "Thank you~" Tsukasa disappeared into the smoke "Kou, let's at least open it." Kou kept his staff ready "okay, I'll cover you." Yashiro nodded and pulled the ribbon freeing the box. it shook like there was something alive in there. "HURRY!" the box tore and a Mirror fell out, Yashiro caught it before it landed "it's okay..." Yashiro laid the mirror on its back and looked into it "I don't see..." she squinted and brought her face closer. a small face was becoming clearer "hey, Kou... I think someone is in there." Kou pulled her back as a hand reached out of the mirror "brother... help me..." the hand went limp and started to slowly fall back into the mirror "Yashiro grab her hand!" Kou tossed his staff to the side and Yashiro grabbed the arm quickly "HOLD ON TIARA!" Kou shouted into the mirror as he and Yashiro heaved the arm out and then the other hand reached out and Yashiro caught it "I GOT IT!" Kou and Yashiro pulled as hard as they could "1... 2... 3!!" Kou and Yashiro pulled at the same time and Tiara came out and fell on Kou with a note on her dress {a small gift from #4 and 8, you're welcome.} Kou broke down into tears and hugged his sister "thank god you're okay." Yashiro joined in with the hugging "it's a hug... I like hugs." she smiled and Tiara smiled through her tears. "thank you for helping my brother, he needs it." they all giggled and wiped the tears off their face. Tiara and Kou were about to leave when Yashiro put her hand on Kou's shoulder "I took of Shijima's Yorishiro..." Kou looked at her "then how did..." Yashiro shrugged "I don't know. be careful Kou." Kou nodded and left with Tiara.

The next day they went back to Hanako's bathroom and this time it was mostly muscle memory "Hanako... are you there?" Yashiro went in slowly and Kou followed, they went in and closed the door "BOO!!" Hanako dropped from the ceiling and scared them with Yashiro jumping "t-that scared me...!" Kou was angered "WHAT THE HELL! what if you make Yashiro's lifespan shorter?!" Hanako held Yashiro and gave Kou a dirty look "boy..." Yashiro also looked at him "not cool Kou." they hung out for a while before Yashiro started getting quieter, "um guys?..." the boys stopped fighting each other with the broom and mop, turning to face her "there's something I wanted to talk to you two about..." Hanako and Kou put away the clean supplies "what is it?" Yashiro looked nervous "to be frank..." Yashiro pulled out a paper with {study guide} written on it "finals are right around the corner...!