𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 0.4

─── ・ 。゚☆: *本望*

─── ・ 。゚☆: *本望*.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩

┊         ┊       ┊   ✫

┊         ┊       ☪⋆

┊ ⊹      ┊

✯ ⋆      ┊ .  ˚

˚✩

𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬

14:17

"ah, so mom used you for money and fame so you went with someone else, right?" you said, as you took a sip of tea from your cup. your dad was explaining why he left your mother. riko was also listening while yukio was playing with yua.

"yes, she also used other men for the same reason, and now she's all over the place" aikio said with a tired sigh at the end. you nodded in agreement. she brought men into the house, knowing she'll manipulate with them later. one of them tried to make a move on you, but you were able to beat him due to your quirk.

it was quiet for a while until yua came towards you. "your big sister, right?" she had sparkles in her eyes, making you smile and nod. she grabbed your hands, "let's play together!" you were surprised from her sudden action. she reminded you of a little puppy that needed attention from their owner.

"sure, what do you- woah!" she immediately dragged you to her room, which had some toys laying around. most of them were heroes while the others were stuffed animals. her room was a pastel purple with some butterfly decorations on the ceiling. the floor was perfectly clean, except for the toys on the floor. some furniture for her clothes and toys at one corner of the room.

"let's play hero and villain!" you smiled at her and nodded.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *本望*.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

18:48

"thank you for having me here" you bowed then stood up straight. yukio clasped her hands together. "it's fine, your welcome here anytime" she reassured with a soft smile on her face.

"bye dad, yukio, riko, and yua. i'll see you next time!" you waved them goodbye and headed down the street.

you were walking home since you said it wasn't far from your place. it was sunset, showing the different color hue's in the sky. 'i wonder what's it like to fly. it looks peaceful' you looked up, almost opening some wounds. your legs moved in a slow pace to admire the sky, not looking where you were going.

you almost tripped, but something held your wrist to prevent you from falling. or someone. "you should be careful, l/n" a familiar voice rang out, as you adjusted yourself. "sorry for that, uh.." you faced the person. it was jeong.

his black hair moving softly in the wind, while his piercing blue eyes looked at you with worry. his white shirt could be seen under his hoodie, while his pants were a little baggy on him.

"ah, jeong, what are you doing here this late?" you asked as you dusted yourself off, while he let your wrist go. he rubbed his nape, with a small blush on his cheeks. 'perfect chance to talk to her!'

"i was going to the store to get some stuff. why are you out here this late? you know it's dangerous when it's dark" you faced him and pointed behind you. he looked back, then looked at you confused.

"i was on my way home. i was at my dad's place for a while" he nodded. both of you resumed walking, in a comfortable silence. jeong's 5'6 frame looked (up/down) to you, and noticed the guitar on your back.

"you play?" you looked at him and smiled. "of course! i started playing in our second year" you explained, with small sparks in your eyes. it was noticed by jeong and mentally cheered himself. he hummed to himself as you kept rambling about music, and slightly stutter due to your enthusiasm.

todoroki heard a familiar voice while he grabbed some groceries for fuyumi. he turned his head to see what it was, only to see you and mr. president. it was weird seeing you two together for him. he felt something hurt his chest a little, but shrugged it off. although, his mind kept wondering.

'he's probably walking her home, nothing more and nothing less. but they act like they've known each other for a while. they're in the same class, so that's probably why'

he watched your figure slowly fading away as well as jeong's. he sighed and went back home.

there was some small talk with you and jeong, both getting to know each other. you saw your house right around the corner. you spotted a car there, knowing your mom, it's probably some other dude getting a one night stand.

"my house is right there. i'll see you tomorrow jeong!" you said as you started to jog to your house. he saw your figure going home, and once you got in, he turned around and headed to the store.

you didn't even bother telling your home that your home. as you walked passed your mom's room, you silently but quickly went to your room. you didn't want to interrupt what they were doing.

y/n fact: really silent when sneaking

kedama was on your bed sleeping, as you gently put your stuff down. "ah, i'm so tired..." you mumbled as you stretched your limbs. you grabbed your clothes, and walked to your bathroom.

you took your shower, did what you normally do, and headed to bed.