CHAPTER ONE| At the club

It was a Friday night and you've had a long day at work.
You decided to go to this new club in your city. You've never been there but you've heard the queens are great.
You've always loved drag queens since you realised you were LGBTQ+
They're so iconic and bold you love it!
You walk up to the front door and you see the flashing lights from inside.
You go inside and sit at a table next to the stage    And you get a drink.
The music starts playing and the lights begin to flash. A beautiful queen steps out on stage, she poses in the spotlight and struts Down the runway. She sways and twirls beautifully.
Her figure was so exaggerated.
The sequins on her bodice glinted as the rainbow lights shone apon them.
It was so majestic.
As she twirled her long skirt around she whipped it off to reveal a black leather corset
With a BDSM harness. It was so sexy.
Everyone cheered!
Her face was so sensual and sexy.
She was strutting across the stage, legs on show. She KNEW she was hot she KNEWWW. You could see it in her face as she walked by.
Suddenly she does the splits onto the stage and starts a floor routine.
As she turns over you make eye contact.
Your heart stops as her pretty eyes cross with yours. Within a second your gaze left each other. You weren't sure if she felt the connection but you definitely Did..
and it happened again..
She definitely did it on purpose! There's no doubt !
This time she winked
I-
Omg your heart-
You smiled so widely and gave a little wave.
After the show you need the bathroom so you head out to the back where the toilets were.
You weren't really sure where they were but you saw a sign directing you to the women's bathroom. You follow the sign down the corridor but you see no bathrooms. You decide to carry on walking anyway.
You find a door with a "ladies" sign on it.
You push it open. Your heart sank as you saw one of the queens in their underwear removing their makeup.
Y/N "I- IM SO SORRY!"
you want to leave but you're frozen.
They turn to you and look you in the eye.
IT WAS THEM! It was the queen from the stage.
They look at you for a while and you both say nothing.
But it doesn't get awkward... you're just comfortable standing there in silence for a moment.
Y/N: "so sho-"
Bimini: "you can stay."
Y/N: "oh thank you !"
Bimini: *while still removing makeup* "so I see you liked the performance"
They wink at you.
Your heart flutters in your chest..
Y/N: "yes I did! It was incredible. You look so majestic and beautiful!.. I'm a big fan"
This seemed to make them very happy.
They smiled seductively and thanked you.
Bimini: "why do you look so nervous darling? Relax.. I won't bite"

They look you up and down.
You know they're flirting with you. So you decide to flirt back 😌

Y/N: " oh yh?"
You bite your lip subtly and play with your hair.

They notice you're flirting .
Bimini: " come sit here.."
They gesture to the seat next to them.
You go and sit down.
Y/N: "wow! You've got so much makeup"
Bimini: "well it is my job luv"

You both laugh.

Bimini: "your makeup is coming off.. let me fix it."
Y/N: "oh is it? I had a long day at work.. thanks for fixing it ig... don't go too bold tho I'm just going to take it off in a few hours anyway"

Bimini: "don't be daft! You'll look stunning just you see.."

Y/N: " mm. Ok .. let me wipe off all that makeup dripping down your face first."

Bimini: "oh alright then darling"

They hand you the makeup wipe,

You're pretty good at removing makeup I mean... you do it most days?😂

You put some makeup remover solution on the wipe and started to clean the makeup from under their eyes. A lot of liquid spilled down their face in the process. It dripped down onto their T-shirt.
Y/N: " oh sorry about that!"

Bimini: " nah, don't worry about it! This is the T-shirt I wear when I go in and out of drag. I should probably wash this shirt anyway"

They take off their shirt right in front of you and their torso is so slim and dainty they're so pretty. You try not to look down because Bimini is staring you in the eye like.
"Yeah I know you want to look but I won't let you;)"
You want to touch them so bad. You want to cuddle with them. Even though you've never met them before.. you feel like you should get to know them.
You stare back into their eyes. Taking in the energy between you two.