Chapter 45- Presidents Hill

But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night

But I had already reached the shoreGuess we were ships in the night

When Taehyung entered the estate, he felt a little sad that he had to say goodbye to you

When Taehyung entered the estate, he felt a little sad that he had to say goodbye to you. Your time on the yacht was the most exhilarating experience. He can't believe that he woke up with his soulmate in his arms. How in the world will he sleep tonight after experiencing intimacy with his soulmate?

Now he can understand why Jin wants to share hotel rooms on tours with his soulmate. The maknae line was so innocent about these things before.

He sent his soulmate a message about her flight and asked her what she would like to eat as a housewarming gift. After she replied...he ordered after five minutes at the crew's favorite fast food restaurant Mom's Touch.

The SUV was parked in front of the driveway. He greeted his bodyguards and driver, took his bag, and run up the stairs to the upstairs entrance.

He tapped his password in and entered the house. First removing his sneakers and put on his slip-on.

There is music playing in the lounge, and Jhope-Hyung explained the newest steps of a dance break to Jimin and Jungkook. Yoongi-Hyung was laying on the sofa with his eyes closed. He looked a bit troubled. You know that Yoongi misses the girl that he denies being involved with.

You hope things will work out for him if he is not too stubborn.

Jin- and Namjoon-Hyung are preparing BBQ- You smelt the BBQ chicken and steak.

The maknae-line first becomes aware of your presence when you smirk at them.

Jungkook looks excited and shouts out loudly," V-Hyung, you back...how was your super date?'

Everybody's attention was on you. You smiled and walked up to them. Yoongi turned his face and looked at Taehyung with a teasing smirk on his mouth.

"...And loverboy is back; how was a little adventure?" he smiled mischievously.

"Thanks to you, my bond has settled" he smiled up to his Hyung.

Jimin chuckled," how does the bond settle?."