🌸32🌸

Third person POV :
They were in the living room looking at taehyung .
Taehyung:" you see ,i was in the mansion but i saw that you are so into work tried to call you but you didn't pick up so i thought to bring your lunch to your company ,i saw Minho and told him to drop me there ".
Minho:" we walked inside so as they all know me they let me pass normally ,we were talking me and taehyung until we walked into a conversation between your model and secretary telling her that she will give her your title and the contract of the company if she agrees on giving her money in return ". All were listening carefully.
Taehyung:" we didn't make it obvious that we were listening we made into your office and from there your Secretary showed her your contract and all and went out as you entered the office with the model to give you a blow job in your office dresser we took opportunity and done a copy of it and took the original and changed the names with the help of Minho ".
Jungkook widen his eyes .
Minho:" i managed to take all necessary papers that can make the company and the title stolen or copied , so taehyung run as if he was hurt to make the secretary think that both of you are over and she believes it because i asked her and she said thank god they are over she didn't know I'm your friend ".
Jungkook was having his head in between his arms ,tears falling.
Taehyung:" i thought you will tell me but you didn't and i didn't know that you were forced ".
Jungkook:" I'm sorry , i didn't want something bad to happen to you ".
Taehyung:" we are family and family support and save each other " the others smiled .
Jungkook:" thank you ,I'm sorry taehyung for what i did i know i'm disgusting and a cheater , i will accept your decision now ,if you want to leave me you have all rights to do after all i broke your trust ".
He looked sad and devastated .
For all that he did Jungkook didn't have a proper sleep and a proper meal ,he was captured and tortured he didn't show it but in a second he will pass out because his pain when he was shot he didn't give rest to himself .
Taehyung:" even if i saw with my own eyes my husband getting a blow job i wouldn't give up on him when i know the truth now ".Jungkook tried to smile because he was hurt he can see taehyung sadness covered in a smile ,he know he broke his , he know he made his nightmare come true ,oh how much he wanted to eliminate his sorrow but he showed him just darkness ,he made his nightmare a wave of black hole in his heart and he know that taehyung won't show it because he broke what he promised.
He got up and looked at taehyung .
Jungkook:" i know how broken you are but that won't stop me to feel guilty about what i promised ,i promised to make you happy to be only yours ,to never look at someone else but here i broke what i promised to you ".
Taehyung looked at jungkook and then widen his eyes .
Taehyung:" kookie ... Kook ". Jungkook coughed and walked to his room .
All walked behind him .
Taehyung:" jungkook ?".
Jungkook looked at him ,his eyes were giving up on him .
Jungkook:" i... I " and he blacked out ,his body falling on taehyung who grabbed his and started sobbing.
Taehyung:" Jungkook ? Kookie please don't scare me ". He was shaking Jungkook body but nothing Jungkook isn't responding to him ,seohyun screamed seeing her son laying down blacked out even his dad .
Namjoon :" i will call a private doctor " he run out and called .

Its been an hour that the doctor was inside with two other nurses .
He came out .
Taehyung:" how is my husband ?*.
Doctor:" he blacked out because he didn't eat or sleep ,he was over working himself and his body needed energy but find none ,i recommend for him to take rest and eat well , give this vitamins for him it will help ". Taehyung nodded .
Seohyun :" i will make soup for him ".
The doctor went out with yoongi .
After that taehyung walked inside to find Jungkook looking out the window but still in bed .
Taehyung:" kookie ?".jungkook turned to him and tried to smile .
Taehyung hugged him which Jungkook embraced him too .
Jungkook:" im sorry ".
Taehyung:" just promise me next time you tell us all ,we all will fight together ,look your mom and dad are worried , namjoon was so angry ,mommy was blaming himself of being so hard on you ,yoongi was working hard for plans , please kookie don't over work yourself without us ".
He sobbed .
Jungkook:" i promise baby ,im sorry for what you saw ".
Taehyung flicked his forehead making him groan .
Taehyung:" you will pay just you wait ".Jungkook pouted .
Jungkook:" i will accept everything you want me to do *.
Taehyung:" i want you to kill yourself". Jungkook widen his eyes .
Jungkook:" i will do it " taehyung slapped him slightly.
Taehyung:" never say that , i was just joking" he sobbed hard .
Jungkook:" okay baby , calm down " he hugged him .
There was a knock at the door and seohyun came in .
Seohyun :" here some soup " all came in .
Dad:" how are feeling son?" .
Jungkook:" im fine dad ".
Yoongi:" never do something without us knowing look ,aren't we all together as family?" .
Jungkook:" yeah " he nodded lowering his head .
Seohyun:" we are sorry son To not know what happened and your attitude did change but didn't take it seriously".
Jungkook:" don't blame yourself mom " . they nodded and walked out .
Yoongi:" here tae give put this on his wounds " he took the small bag and inside was some medication for jungkook's bruises .
Taehyung:" i love you kookie ".
Jungkook looked at him .
Jungkook:" i love you more ".
Taehyung:" but still you will be punished " Jungkook chuckled and taehyung smiled.
And they chatted for a little .

       ------------to be continued---------