🌸14🌸

Jungkook pov :
I was sitting and taehyung was on my lap ,shaking.
Jungkook:" baby calm down ".
Soobin:"i was kidnapped by jiyong ,he captivate all male pregnancy because he is a human traffic mafia ,he sold them in return of drugs ".
Jungkook:" what does that has to do with taehyung?".
Minho:" taehyung was an easy target for him ,he took that as an opportunity because he is little , i assume taehyung is rapped ,did you ask him why ?".
I shook my head.
Taehyung:" taetae refused to sleep with a stranger ,he gave me pills and told me that will make me strong " i was seeing all red now .
Soobin:" the pills was for loosing sensibility ,and he lose control over his body its easy for him to rape him ".
Jungkook:" motherfucker " .
Minho:" uncle may i ask you ?".
Dad:" yes ?".
Minho:" who is jeonghoon to you?".
I widen my eyes .
My dad has tears .
Dad:" he is my brother ".
Minho:" where is he ?".
Dad:" he died by car accident".
Minho:" im sorry ".
Jungkook:" why are you sorry ".
Minho:" im a mafia but i don't clarify something without proof".
Jungkook:" what ?".
Minho:" you so called brother didn't die ".
Dad:" how? i saw him with my eyes that he died ".
Minho:" he was injected with a substance to make his heart stop for a period of time ".
My dad gasped .
Minho:" your brother ..."
Jungkook:" minho tell us ".
Minho:" jeonghoon is the one who kidnapped taehyung at the age of 15 , i saw a boy working for him but didn't take it seriously but when he kidnapped soobin we knew that all boys were kidnapped by him ".
Dad:" i swear i will kill him with my hands now ".
Soobin:" today me and Minho was passing by until i saw someone dragging a boy into a hallway , when we followed we found out it was taehyung".
Taehyung looked at me .
Minho:" he slapped taehyung because taehyung told him that only his husband can touch him so he took revenge and wanted to take him until my gang saved him with me ".
Jungkook:" so he knew all along that taehyung is namjoon and jin son?".
Soobin:" he knew before that because i heard him talking with someone that to get to you he will do what he wants to taehyung".
Dad:" what should we do now ?".
Minho:" you should change his family name , because he is in black list for slaves ".
I grabbed my head in anger .
Taehyung:" im scared kookie " he sobbed .i embraced him .
Jungkook:" im here my baby don't worry okay " i hugged him and struck his hair until i heard snoring sounds .
Jungkook:" i will be back ".
I lifted him and put him in the room then walked back to the living room .
Jungkook:" i will get marriage papers tomorrow i want to change his name to mine ".
Namjoon:" are you sure look?".
Jin:" we don't want trouble for you look"
Jungkook:" hyungs , i love your son , i promised to be in good and bad for him ,i ain't giving him up because of this ,please accept my decision".
Jin tears was falling.
Namjoon:" i was seriously thinking to move to another country with taehyung and change his identity".i widen my eyes .
Jungkook:" hyung please ".
Jin:" our son is in danger more now , and we don't want your life for it look".
Jungkook:" if begging you will you let him with me ?". I got up and bored to them that made them all gasp .
Namjoon:" jungkook what are you doing?".
Jungkook:" please don't deprive me of him ,i love him , i can't now see myself without him , he already done a lot to change into what I'm now , I'm weak without him ".
Jin:"okay ,okay but please take care of him ".
Jungkook:" im sure im wont turn you down ".
Taehyung:" jungkook ?". I turned he run to me and throw himself at me.
I hugged him .
Taehyung:" i love you so much ".
Jungkook:" i love you more ".
Hoseok:" we all will help you Jungkook".
Yoongi :" we all are in this together fighting as family".
Minho:" sorry to stay for long but i should find a hotel ".
Jungkook:" where are you going ?".
Minho:" actually its been a week now that i moved from America to here ".
Seohyun:" and did you find a house or something?".
Minho:" i can't leave my husband alone in the house , even with gardens its dangerous ".
Dad :" why don't you stay here , you helped us so its time to return it ".
Minho:" i returned what Jungkook did for me , he helped me when i needed him ".i smiled.
Jungkook:" you should stay here ,after all our husband will get along pretty good ". I pointed at our husbands .
We turned to find taehyung, jimin, taemin , soobin giggling .
We laughed .
Seohyun:" when they meet they are always in their own bubble ".
Minho:" i see that my husband is smiling he was scared for two days ".
Jungkook:" let him stay here with others , we should stop them to go studying because its dangerous now ".
Yoongi :" yeah i see that jeonghoon likes male pregnancy i don't want him to take my husband".
Seohyun:" what ?".
Yoongi:" jimin is also in  male pregnancy category".
Hoseok :" oh shit ,that's bad ".
Namjoon:" we should protect them , jin is also with them we don't know what he is planning".
Jungkook:" so we make a plan tomorrow , I'm a little tired now ".
Dad:" Minho the guest room is in the second floor , the maid will take you ".
Minho:" thank you so much,i will call my gards for our stuff  ". We nodded and i walked to taehyung.
Jungkook:" baby will you come or stay with them ?".
Taehyung:" i will come , night guys ". We walked and entered the room .
I pulled him to me and kissed him .
Taehyung:" you scared me " i chuckled .i caressed his cheeks .
Jungkook:" you are so precious to me baby ". He looked at me then hugged me .
Taehyung:" i know i may give you problems but i will always sacrifice my life for you even if i have to die " i kissed him hard .
Jungkook:" we are in this together baby ,you don't give me problems ,but if someone touch you or even think about it i will personally send him to hell " he giggles .he pecks my lips .
Taehyung:" lets go sleep honey you seem tired ".
We changed and hugged each other in bed ,kissed then we slept .