chapter one

Erica's POV

The alarm rang thorough my ears and the crisp air caused goosebumps to form on my skin. I peeled my eyes open blinking a couple times to clear the fuzzy blur of my room. I swung my legs over the side of my bed gentley placing my feet on the cool wood. I waltzed over to my closet knowing to day was the first day of school. A fresh new start to a hopefully good year. I slowly crawled out of my pajamas and slid the new cool fabric over my body. My outfit was simple a plain white V neck, with grey skinny jeans, black converse, and a black varsity jacket. I then slightly curled the tips of my hair and place a grey beanie over the top of my head. I then sprayed some perfume on my wrists and decided I was ready. I swayed my hips as I went down the stairs humming a random tune. I snatched a crisp piece of toast and walked out the door. I sat down on the white leather seat of my car and bit into the crunchy toast.

----------------------------------

I pulled into the assigned parking spot infront of the school, I gathered my books, steped out, and walked into the building. I was early so there was not many people there. I went to go check in and when i got there the biggest nerd in school stood infront of me. His name was Harry Styles. He was one of the smartest people there ever was. Though beside him being smart I don't see why he was bullied, he was actually pretty good looking. He walked away and it was my turn I got my class schedual and not looking I turned around and began walking towards my locker. I was suddenly stopped when I ran into someones rock hard chest. I looked up from the small slip of paper to meet sparkling green orbs hidden behind thick black frames. "sssorry" he stuttered "no need to be sorry it was my fault." I leaned back up and brushed my self off " I'm Erica" I said sticking my hand out even though I knew who he was I had never properly met him "III'm Harry" he said bringing me out of my trance. The buzz of the bell interupted our awkward silence. We turned and went to our first period class.