"Nightmare"

>Evelyn Wilson<

I was running faster than ever afraid that the dark lord's son would catch me. I tripped over a branch and fell down my face on the cold ground that creeped me out.

I fell a hot breath on my neck and a knive caressing my left tight. I couldn't move. I was so scared that if I moved a single finger he would kill me.

"Now, now, sweetheart, not so brave anymore are we?" He said and I could sense the smirk as he talked.

"TURN AROUND RIGHT NOW!"He suddenly yelled, my heart almost jumped out of my chest and my body trembling from both coldness and terror.

I slowly turned around and saw my enemy's eyes that screamed excitment. With one quick motion he was lying on top of me, his hands trapping me in. I looked around...no way out.

He smirked down at me and lowered his face to my neck and began placing kisses down my trembling body.

I let a soft gasp at this touch. As much as warm his kisses were as much as cold he was inside his heart.

"No sounds sweetheart, or–" he showed me the knive he was holding at his back and my eyes grew wide from panick.

He placed a hand on my chest and began unbuttoning my blouse–

I instantly jumped out of my bed and hit my head on the cold wall, tripping on my night stand and fell down with my lamp making a huge 'bang'.

Infuriated eyes were on me and I muttered an 'I'm sorry' before cuddling back into my bed.I was thankful for the darkness that surrounded the room, because my face was full in tears and the girls wouldn't be able to see them. I stared at the ceiling for over an hour now thinking at the nightmare I just had. But nightmares are just nightmares, right?

I fell asleep after giving it a lot of thinking and I woke up in the morning very late. I decided to skip classes just for today only, my mind was somewhere else– on the nighmare I had last night–but it seemed so real...almost too real.

It was three o'clock and I haven't left my room since last night. It was time for some different activities, plus I was starving.

I putted quickly some clothes on and I entered the Great Hall and all eyes fell on me...again. I took a seat in my usual spot away from everyone and I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked up to see a smirking Draco Malfoy, but in that moment, he was the least of my concern. I looked at him without blinking, without any expression on my face. Just–blank. He furrowed his eyebrowns in confusion. And I couldn't blame him, usually I roll my eyes or show him the middle finger, but now...nothing...just emotionless.

I looked in my plate, but pushed it away. I gathered my stuff and rushed through the hallways to the library. I took a random book and maked myself comfortable on a chair getting completely lost in the book. And that's what I needed right now...distraction.

Suddenly a big 'bang' landed in front of on the table and I screamed only to find a cold hand around my mouth. I quickly got up but I was still in his embarce. With his hand covering my mouth and with the other holding my waist tight, my body pressed against his. I looked down only to roll my eyes back up. I could recognise that leather shoes out of a thousand.

"Get off!" I managed to say through his hand, but that maked him only hold me tighter until it physically started to hurt.

With a quick motion I bit down his finger and I heard him get out a sound of pain and I stepped away looking at the blonde slytherin satisfied.

"Wrong move bitch." He said leaning his head on one side staring at me hungrilly.

"Get the fuck out of my face Draco." I said and waited for his reaction. I wanted to see what he will do about it. To the fact that I just called him Draco without his approval.