"The pain I can't escape"

*Mention of self-harm*

>Evelyn Wilson<

I opened my eyes just to softly moan out of pain. I felt a common smell entering my senses, and I quickly tossed the sheets away from me. The room was pretty big, in slytherin color. But I didn't had time to register were I was, when a brunette boy exited the bathroom, making his way towards me. I was off guard. Just the expression on his face screamed murderous. He had a devilish grin and his eyes were glimmering in the dark. I knew that face. That expression. I gasped too loud than intended and jumped from the bed, hiding on the other side.

"P-please leave me alone." I murmured, but I wasn't sure he heard me, I wasn't sure if I heard my voice in the first place. My hands were visibly shaking and I curled into a ball on the floor, constantly trying to convince myself that it wasn't real. Any of it. I don't know what's real anymore. But what I do know, is that I have to stay far away from that guy.

I screamed so loud that I though my eardrum was going to pop. He somehow was in a split second in front of me on his knees, hands on my shoulders, shaking me brutally.

"Be ready for me, Evelyn." He whispered in a low, dangerous tone and I permitted the tears fall down, closing my eyes.

"D-don't t-touch me."

"Wilson what the fuck!?" I heard Draco's voice shout waking me up from whatever world I was in.

I gasped when I realized that his hands were on my shoulders, arising me to reality.

"What the fuck was that?!" He raised his tone making me pay attention to him.

He suddenly startled and got up, taking a shirt from his wardrobe, just now realizing that he was half naked, with only a towel wrapped around his waist, his platinum blonde hair dripping wet.

"I-you were-" I closed my mouth for saying any further words from exposing me in front of my enemy. He didn't had to know. No one had to. It was useless opening my mouth, knowing that nobody would listen, nobody would actually believe a word that I say. Because...even for me was hard to understand. Hard to decipher the way that guy always finds his way back to me. I never heard of such magic. It must be dark magic.

"I was what?!" He asked a note of rage emanating from his voice.

I looked up.

And swallowed hard, as I tried to keep my eyes on his face. His shirt was still unbuttoned and I didn't know what to say. For the first time in my life, my mouth was closed, sewed.

In one swift motion, he was already near me, my chin beeing grabbed painfully in his grip, making me look up at him, from a position misunderstood by him.

He devilishly smirked, eyeing me up and down, after a couple of seconds his gaze meeting mine.

"I. asked. what. the. hell. was. that." He pronunced each word, waiting impatiently for my answer.

"I-I"

His grip tightened and I let a sound of pain escape my lips.

"Why do you care?" I asked, and I knew I hit him. Because his hand instantly fell as well as his eyes changing into a different emotion I never saw on him.

"I don't." He said simply, taking a few steps back, like I just insulted him. I really don't understand him.

"Then why did you help me? Yesterday?" I quitely asked, too curious to hold it to myself.

I got up and waited for his answer, already knowing that he won't be honest with me.

And suddenly, I gasped.

"That night, before the whole incident, why did you whispered Katherine's name?" I asked, instantaneously feeling
assertive.

This gaze moved anywhere but me. And for the first time, I left him voiceless.

"Answer m-"

"Get out." He fumed, his eyes on me now.

"I will not leave, until you tell me! You knew didn't you?! Yet you permitted-"

"Yes! But guess what? I don't care." He answered and a knot formed in my stomach. An unnatural urge to cry slapped me across the face. And I had to admit. It hurt. So much more than I showed it. So much more that I wanted him to see, to finally feel something. Because, I came into conclusion, that I suffered too much for this world. It like they throwed everyone's pain on me. Like trash. Like my own step-mother called me once.

I looked him in the eye, waiting for anything. For an emotion to slip out of his black expression. But I waited. And in the end, nothing happened.

So I ran.

I was stupid for thinking he has changed. That he will change. I wanted nothing more than to allow myself jump from the Astronomy tower. To feel real pain.

And then, I thought about my father. What would he believe if he was still here? And fiding out I wanted to kill myself? He would be- very dissapointed. Yet, if he actually was here, he would never let it happen. He would be by my side, protect me. Protect me from myself. Because in the end, he was the only one keeping me from going insane.

I needed to unravel those secrets with someone. To see that somebody, somewhere still cared about me and won't let me do some naive things I knew I would regret and never take back.

So, I ran down the corridor, looking for my two bestfriends, that had no clue what happened with my life. What I got through the last days. And if things would get worse, I don't know if I would manage to escape.

When I saw them in a corner, my speed quickened, tears leaving my eyes when I saw their concerned and aggitated expressions.

I guided them outside, promising I would tell them everything. Everything is stuck in my heart.

I told them about my step-mother. What she did yesterday, what Draco Malfoy is going to me, all about the necklace, Katherine, the songs.

They were speechless. Like they would never find their voices again. But they did the one thing I craved for it. They understood me, felt it. Because they were crying and hugging me continuously, never letting me go. And I needed it.

I needed them to never let me go.

>Sorry for the short chapter, next one it will be longer♡<