◖ Photo Booth ◗ T.I.

Jujutsu Tech High School,
Tokyo,
Morning...

You were skipping your way toward the boys' dormitory- deciding to ask your boyfriend out on a shopping date today. It had been quite a while since the two of you actually spent some quality time alone. These weeks were pretty hectic with the training as preparation for the exchange event.

Considering today was weekend, you liked to take it easy and relax with Toge. You had informed Maki regarding your plan and she agreed to not do any training session. She herself wanted to spend some moment alone with Nobara-- the strong first year female student.

Your hand knocked on the door eagerly, heart leaping in excitement while your mind raced with countless thrilling thoughts. You were diligently imagining the activities you will do with Toge later. It will definitely be a boisterous day for the two of you! This is going to be you two's first shopping date.

The sound of doorknob shuffling broke you out of your train of thoughts. Steadying yourself, you mustered an ear-to-ear smile when the door creak open. A head popped out from inside the room.

"Toge~"

"Konbu, konbu."

Toge greeted you cutely, feeling the same way as you did- happy to see each other. He was wearing a white shirt with the high collar covering half of his face. You waved your hand at him.

"Nee, nee! Want to go out today? I feel like going on shopping spree with you."

"Shake!"

Toge agree without hesitation. He also intended to spend the rest of the day with you only. He missed you a lot , as much as you missed him.

"Yay! Thank you, Toge~"

You wrapped your arms around your boyfriend's covered neck, mushing your cheek with his lovingly. He was so squishy and too adorable for this world. Sometime, you questioned yourself on how you got so lucky to have him as your beloved lover.

"Then make sure to get ready quick! Do you need help with choosing the clothes? Or maybe some help with changing your clothes..."

Your lips curled into a seductive smirk, your delicate fingers dangerously removing the zip of his collar. His face flushed from your sudden boldness.

"O-Okaka!"

Toge declined your naughty offer, immediately stepping back to put distance between the two of you. You chuckled at his precious shyness. "Okay. Take care then. Make sure you aren't late!"

You left one last reminder, winking flirtatiously at the Cursed Speech user. Toge bashfully nodded his head in repeated motion, still flustered by your sexiness.

Why you gotta be so damn dangerously playful when he was in a wholesome mood?

He couldn't find the answer. But in all honesty, that was what made Toge fell head over heels for you.

~~~~~

After some moments passed,
Shopping complex...