◖ Break Out Of Shell ◗ S.G

Tokyo Jujutsu Tech...

"(Y/n)-"

"Kya!"

You squeaked in shock when you felt someone tapped your shoulder while you were spacing out. Whipping your head, you saw Satoru -- your co-worker -- standing behind you. Instantly, you distanced yourself from him.

You were still new in working as a teacher at Tokyo Jujutsu Tech. Due to your inexperience in teaching, Satoru was tasked to monitor and guide you.

But.

You couldn't help but felt especially quite shy whenever this strongest sorcerer was around. You were already shy from the beginning. It was difficult for you to warm up to people you just met thus making it harder for you to make new acquaintances.

Always in your own world, preferring to be alone. Enjoying everything you did by yourself. Simply saying, you were a joyful person who actually loved being alone. You had been alone for your entire life.

It affected your socializing skill in a negative way. It was tough for you to talk to a person, giving you anxiety whenever you tried to interact with others. Plus, you automatically turned into shy mode every single time a person approached you.

These traits of yours tended to force people to give up on interacting with you. Although it was saddening, you couldn't blame them from getting tired of you. You deemed yourself at fault for being too shy for no reason.

That was also the main reason Satoru was tasked as your monitor.

You couldn't become a great teacher if you couldn't communicate with your students veraciously. He NEEDED to get you to talk, as fluent as possible.

You kept questioning yourself why in the world you were entrusted the responsibility to be an educator.

Whenever this well-known, famous descendant of the Gojo clan stood before you , it made you weak in the knees. Worsening your shyness to the point you were unable to speak.

Looking away, you shut your eyes tightly in nervousness. You could only wish him to grow bored of your heavy silence then walk away , giving up to talk to you. He had been attempting to start a proper conversation with you for weeks.

Bad move.

In fact, the opposite happened.

Satoru mustered a large grin of amusement. Your "game" was an interesting one. He didn't remember the last time he encountered a shy person. Seeing you acting very sheepish and diffident, caused him to make an oath.

He wished to break you out of your shell.

"(Y/n)~ (Y/n)~"

Satoru cooed your first name playfully to get your attention. He chuckled a bit when you got flustered by the way he addressed you.

Realizing that the blindfolded-man wouldn't go away, you peered over your shoulder. He was grinning at you upon witnessing your response. For the first time in forever, the two of you made eye contact.

"So I have mission I need to attend to. Can you help me pass this other mission to the first-years?"

Your eyes widened in horror upon knowing Satoru's reason approaching you. Informing those chaotic first-years of their next mission?