Do all Cuts Scar

Meredith POV
I slowly fall to the floor seeing blood drip down my arms. It honestly doesn't hurt, It felt good, almost relieving me, but tears drip down my face anyways. I start to become dizzy and worry that I cut too deep, I grab gauze from under the sink and quickly wrap up my wrists, I grab a towel and wipe up the blood, I wash the towel to hide the evidence. I stand up stabling myself on the counter and take a couple deep breaths, I run into my bedroom still feeling light headed, I grab a hoodie and throw it on over my shirt to hide my wrists and run downstairs, I grab a ice tea and add extra sugar hoping it makes me feel less light-headed. Then I hear the door open, I panic knowing that Derek shouldn't be home for another 15 minutes! I don't know what to do so I duck behind the bookshelf in the living room...

Alex holds me tight, we both fear our life. The 2 men are about to leave the closet, I quietly sigh when a intubation kit falls of the top shelf. We both freeze. The men stand still and slowly turn around, one of the guys pulls a gun out of his side pocket and they start to search the entire room...

I squeeze my eyes very tightly and clentch my body, then I hear him.

Derek POV
I walk through the front door and look to see all the lights are on, but I don't see Meredith, "Meredith?" I yell up the stairs thinking she might be asleep. I start to walk up the stairs when I hear a small whimper coming from the living room, "Meredith?!" I run into the living room to see her crouched behind the bookshelf. "Mer, Mer calm down it's ok, it's just me, Its me Derek." I say with sympathy in my eyes. She slowly sits up and I see a small glance of fear in her eyes, then it fades and I see her smile and her eyes well up with tears as she dives into my body. I notice her elbows feel boney, but she has always had thin arms so I just drop it.

Cristina POV
I wake up again, it's a new day, I love the thought of a new days with new opportunities, this time I awoke earlier so Owen is still here. I slide my fingers across his cheekbone and smile, he wakes up and startled me when he pops open his eyes, "Morning," I say with a smile. "Good morning" He says with a crisp groggy voice, We both smile and he pecks me on the lips as he gets up. We both walk downstairs and enjoy a cup of coffee. "Alright I better get going, you ok?" Owen asks. "Yeah I just miss the OR, Why won't he just clear me already?" I question. "I can talk to him if you would like, but the last time you came back too early you... well you.. ya know," he says quietly, "Yeah but I'm better now, I know when I'm ready and when I'm not, Please Owen?" I asked with puppy dog eyes, "Alright fine I will talk to him." He says. As Owen walks out the door I hear him gasp and I walk to the front door, "Owen what's wro-" I gasp as well, We both shout "Meredith?" She wakes up groggy and looks pretty pale she looks panicked then calms when she sees it's just me and Owen, "I'm sorry guys, Derek was called into the hospital at 3:00 and I.. I-" she starts to cry and I immediately crouch and stroke her hair, "Why didn't you ring the doorbell or just let yourself in, I would have helped you." I say with question in my eyes, "I did, I did multiple times and the do.. the door was locked and I didn't want to be home alone so I.. I just waited." She says still lightly crying, I help her up and lead her into the house, I tell Owen he can go and I will handle it.

Meredith POV
I stumble onto the couch and Cristina hands me a cup of warm Green-Tea. I smile and sip slowly, My stomach immediately rejects it and tries to bring it back up but I don't let it, I swallow my vomit and my insides twist, but I refuse to let myself show it. "Mer? Mer you ok? Meredith..?" Cristina asks, but I was completely zoned out staring at the wall.

The men search the room until they see a blue sneaker under a shelf, the one with the gun motions for the other to come forward holding a finger up to his mouth, signaling silence...

I shook my head and came out of my zone and quickly looked at Cristina, she looked worried, "You alright?" She asked with concerned eyes, "I.. I uhmm.. I don't know I'm just tired I guess..." I looked at her having trouble focusing, I knew I needed to find something to give me energy but instead I slowly lowered my head to Cristina Shoulder and close my eyes.