Chapter 31 : The Transferee

Ace's POV

" You did well my Eumi, Sleep tight. I'll see you later " I told Eumi as I catches her body, I saw her smile at me so I smiled back. But just as I was about to lift her I saw her expression changes as her eyes widened so I looked at where she was looking and saw a silhoutte. I felt Eumi totally passed out but I balanced her in my arms and acted as if I didnt see that silhoutte.

" Master Ace, Tara na! " I heard Isaac called so I lifted Eumi bridal carry style and started to walk.

" How can you act as if nothing happened?! She possess The Royal Flame! Why are you not that shocked?! " I heard Mira shouting but no one responds and still walking towards the bus Shawn Steinweg provided.

" Leitner, How is she? " I heard Steinweg asked me as she looks compasionately at Eumi.

" She's exhausted that's for sure. She used up a lot of Magic earlier with that trick of hers " I said as I rode the bus and sat a two seater seat. I placed Eumi's head in my Lap and placed my hand on her head. I watch her sleep so soundly.

" Master Ace, Ano sa tingin mo yung ginawa ni Aly kanina? Astig niya no? " I heard Isaac say to me but I didnt respond. Instead I gave him a sharp look.

" DanDan! Papakamatay ka ba? Umupo kana dito! " I heard Arce shouted at Isaac so Isaac went to sit down beside her.

Everyone is very quiet, All confused about what happened this was supposed to be our reward for that stupid game but look at now, It turns out to be quite a disaster. I scanned the bus and everyone is so quiet even Isaac who is always noisy together with Nereus.

" Why are you all acting as if THAT didnt happen?! " I heard Mira screamed, and everyone averted their glances on her. I saw Mediana ( Patricia ) trying to stop her.

" Mi-Mira, Mamaya nalang. Quiet muna tayo " I heard Mediana said to Mira but she still wont stop.

" Is she an Einzbern?! How can a lowlife like her use the Royal Flame?! " I averted my death stare at her when I heard the word " lowlife "

Before I could say anything I heard Noctis " Watch your mouth Frona! ( Mira ) " even looking at her intensely.

I smirked, So he really do feel something towards Eumi huh? But she's already mine so back off Noctis. I wont let you lay a hand on her. What's mine is mine.

" But Noc-- " Mira protested but I looked at her coldly " Would you fvcking shut up?! " I told her coldly. As if she want stuned by a sting she immediately take a seat beside Mediana. Psh! Your the lowlife idiot.

[ A/N : Sa mga nacucurious, Mediana is Patricia po :) Her full name is Patricia Jane Mediana which is inspired by one of my Kuya in CEU ]

" Leitner, Everyone " Steinweg said as he tries to get our attention so everyone glanced at him.

" We're en route to the Steinweg's Mansion, My sister Caimie wants to talk to you all. Including you Auliffe and Mediana " Steinweg said as he looks at each one of us. So Caimie has now the guts to tell us what the heck is happening?! =__=" I really want to burn her to ashes!

" Para saan daw ba yan Shawn? " I heard Ardea said as he stares at Steinweg. I saw Isaac getting irritated. Ugh, What a drag.

" I dont know yet Ms.Falkenrath. We'll know later " He told Arce and took a seat in front.

" Pl-please, Tumigil kana. Tama na. " I heard Eumi murmured so I looked at her. I saw a tear escaped her eye. She's crying as if she was having a nightmare so I played with her hair running my hands back and forth through it. I saw her smile and somewhat I felt relieved.