Chapter One : The Meet (Picture of Joy)

**********************************************************************

Chapter One : The Meet

I was at my Aunt Earlene's house and had a New Years gathering and everybody was there. This includes co-workers, family,and friends. She had her own little section for the teens who came with their own parents. Me, I was helping inside because one of the grown-ups needed a break.

Everything was going good until my Aunt said she was tired and she wanted to go to bed. Most of the people got the drift that she was tired when she kept yawning and we started putting all the food away. Most of the teenagers who were there got droped off, don't ask me why because I have no idea why they would drop them off. So all of them were sitting on our built on pourch, watching TV. I decided I would join them. Less than five seconds later I was sitting down, I turned my head and there was this boy coming to the pourch also. All I could think was 'Were has he been all night?'. He was gorgous! My first mind-set was that he was getting ready to leave but he came and sat right beside me!

The couch I was sitting on had a whole bunch of stuff on it from the party. So there really wasn't enough room there for two people, but yet we are on this couch together? He got himself comfortable and my heart rate started to excelarate. The same it has done every time I see a really cute boy just like now. Did I mention how close we were? Too close for my heart rate to remain normal! I looked around the room to see who all was here. There was this one girl there along with a EMPTY couch! I was about to hyperventilate because this boy was so close and come to find out there was a empty couch over there?! But anyway, the girl seemed cool and nice, so we started to converse.

"You wanna play this new guess he song app I got in my phone? " She asked tapping away at her phone.

"Sure" I said postioning myself to talk to her.

"Yeah Crystal" He said sounding a little annoyed. Okay,apperently they knew each other.

"So whats your name?" I asked her.

"Crystal. Whats yours?" She asked looking down at her phone still.

"Joy. Whats yours?" I asked the boy.

"Jason, its nice to meet you" he said staring at me.

So before long we were all screaming songs to the top of our lungs and we were goofing off and having fun. Then she played a song and we all had a look on our faces as if we didn't know it. "Maroon 5!" Jason screamd as the phone made a buzzing noise."She isnt playing fair!" He said faking hurt. "Aww do you want me to jump her?" I joked playfully hitting his arm. He shook his head and laughed. Then he squeezed my hand and shook his head yes which caused us to laugh hard. Crystal looked at us as if we had grown another head, appearntly she didn't see him.

It was almost nine which appearently was the time my Aunts grandchilldren came back from spending the day with their Mom. They usually would stayed with my Aunt but she had a party and she didn't want to try to have them at the same time. When all four of them walked through the door, all of them looked extremly tired and went to the back, except for Elijah. He was always so excited. It took forever for them to get him asleep.

"Hey Lulu!!" he chirped hoping into my lap, which was also all over Jason. Jason looked a little annoyed at him because he didn't like him all over him. Them he mumbled something under his voice. I just mouthed to him 'little cousin' and he seemed to relax.

"Look why don't you go sit with her?"Jason asked Elijah. I thought to myself 'The same reason you didn't!' but I remained silent. Elijah snaped his head around to look at him and I knew by the look on his face he was going to say something mean or rude.

"Why don't you go sit over there?! I talking to Lulu!" He said and stuck his tougne at Jason,spitting in his face. Jason just looked at Elijah like he had grown another head. I guess I should have worned him? Too late now! Jason looked at me for help and I just shrugged. I can't belive 'Lijah spit in his face like that!

"Say sorry!" I whisper yelled. As he pouted and did the puppy face. I seen Jason actually move from our seat and honestly he did kind of look pitiful.

"But he was being mean to me!" He pouted.

"Look at Jasons face! Look at him 'Lijah! He looks so sad! Go say sorry! Please?" I said knowing he would. Eventually.

He looked at Jason for about five minutes and finally got off my lap as he approched Jason fidaling with his hands the whole way over there. "Im sorry Jwason" he said still lookiong at the floor. I smiled at his incorrect grammar.

"Its okay little man. I bet you had more fun over there than I was" Jason said trying to play along. 'Lijah finally looked at Jason and he smiled and then 'Lijah pulled him into a big bear hug and then whispered something in Jasons ear. I couldn't hear them but whatever it was made Jason laugh.

'Lijah began to make his way back to his room before I stoped him "So I don't get a hug?" I asked as he turned around with a ear to ear smile on his face and he ran to me.

"I thought you mad were at me?" He said using incorect grammar agian. "No I wasn't mad! How could I be mad at someone as nice as you? You even said sorry to Jason!" I said picking him up also standing up. Jason made his way over to where we were standing and he held up his hand up to 'Lijah.

"Slap me five little man" He said and I put him down. He started walking to his room as he said bye to Jason. "Bye Jason! " He chirped over his shoulder. "Bye Elijah" Jason called.

After we - me and my Aunt put them all in the bed I made my way back to the porch. But before I could even get around the corner I heard 'Lijah say something and I went back to check on him. "Did you say something 'Lijah?" I whispered.

"Yeah, I said See ya lata Aligata!" He whispered and I smiled. We had said that every since I knew he could talk. " After while Crocadile" I said and finally made my way back to the poruch.

I had big day ahead of me. I had to babysit Elijahs baby sister and little brother. Him and his older brother were going to the Boys and Girls Club for Kids for the day because they were on break from school and my Aunt had to go to work. I had always told my Aunt that I could keep them all but she insisted that they just go to the club.

When I walked into the poruch I was surprise to see Jason still here. I guess Crystal left? "Where is Crystal ,did she leave?" I asked as I sat down with him as comfortable as I could. "Yeah she left while you went to help." He said finally taking his eyes from the TV. Now that we were up close I could see him and he was SO CUTE! He was that perfect shade of brown and his body was as good and his face . Muscles I don't know what the down fall of this boy was!

"So how do you guys know each other?" I asked snaping out of my own daydream. "Uh we go to the same school."

"Oh cool whats on?" I asked trying to make little talk.

"I really couldn't tell you" He said honsetly

"Let me see!" I said as I grabbed the remote from his hand playfully. I could practacally feel his eyes on me. I just decided to ignore him .

"Why arent you freaking out?"He asked out of nowhere.

"What are you talking about ?" I asked confused

"I'm a stranger in your house and its almost midnight. So why haven't you freaked out yet?" he asked moving so he was facing me completly. I was so shocked that he was so up front with this question. I didn't want to just blurt out that I was starting to like him and I found him attractive! That would just make everything awkward! I didn't even know what to say right now!

"Uhh...." I said looking around as if the answer was going to jump out at me.

*******************************************************************************

So there is the first chapter! Hope you like it! Vote Comment and Fan if you liked it! I will try and update on the weekends! If you didn't like it tell me why on a private messsage and I will see what I can make happen. But only if its constructive critisism :)