Chapter Six : Welcome to School

Joy's POV

Day by day for at least a month,I thought about him. It seems like I just couldn't get rid of him. We had tslked a couple of times and all of them were supper long conversations but we haven't talked anymore than that. He always said he was busy moving.

I missed him alot too. His perfect skin complecton,smile face, teeth- okay going overboard. I thnk you get the point, I miss him alot. I really don't even think that he likes me that much. i mean, i asked him to wait for me but I honestly didnt expect me too. he as too good to sit around and wait for me. I wasn't unattractive but I wasn't ready for an experienced sixteen year old boy who had a car.

I had tried talking to my Mom but she wouldn't buldge.i wouldn't dare try and talk to myt Dad , he would hit the ceiling if I even mentioned a boy. I remember once I was trying on one of my moms old rings which was very pretty and noticable,then my Dad asks what it was. he hit the ceiling when I pretended it was from a guy at school that he hadn't known who it was. Everybody simply played along with me just to see how far he would take it. Even my mom went along with it! it was all so funny,he took everything so serious. But when Jason did call everyone always asked a billion questions, so it wasn't delightful the moment after I got off of the phone. Speaking of siblings:

"Hey Lulu!" Faith, my older sister called,walking in from drying her natural hair. "What?" i asked after putting away my diary, nobody needed to see it. "Orlando was on the phone for you" She said with slight edge to her voice since she was combing out her tangled hair. "Oh! Okay.

Orlando is my bestfriend. He was kinda like Jason, except their personalties. Jason was sweet and nice but Orlando was and can be a jerk.He doesn't play football or basketball, or any sports. We have known each other since we were born. he used to live down the road but recently he moved, we were pretty close. He knew all of what was going on with me and Jason. he told me I should find out what was going on with him but I wouldn't. i didnt feel like we were close enough for me to do that."Okay I'll go call him back." I told my sister as I left our room.

i grabed my phone and went outside and began my walk down my road. I dialed his number and I was about to hang up but i heard his voice.

"Hello?... Sorry I didn't hear the phone ring,your magesty....ORLANDO?! The same Jason as the one I've told you about for at least five weeks is transfering to our school?!.....Dont even try it!....Because I dont thinkl he still likes me... Look who's talking !I dont see you calling Janea anytime!... I thought so... alright catch you later" After I got off of the phone I walked back home. I was so stunned i couldn't believe this was happening.

Orlando could be such a jerk sometimes! What did he think this was, 'Make fun of Joy's disablity to meet new guys' day? When in reality he was just like I was! he had liked the same person for at least a year now and wouldnt say anything to her. And you could see it in his eyes and look at his face when he sees her! he blushes at the slightest word uttered to him by her! Thats why I was thankful Jason couldn't see mine I was dark enough it wouldn't show. i guess I couldn't talk about him when I had thew same delimma.

Jasons POV

"So I will catch you later man." I told AJ as I went and put my last suit case into my car, huffing.

My parents and I were moving today.

WHOO HOO, right? No. This is the fifth time in a month that we have moved. Thats like twice a week! What kind of foolishness is this?! But there was a little light in moving. I couldn't help my thouhgts everytime we moved. What if we moved to the same place Joy attended? Multiple times I would ut my hopes up and they would be crushed. i haven't even looked at another girl since the day I met her, which is really strange. AJ and all of my other friends we constantly checking out a girl,which included it me.But when they would do that i would just think about Joy.We only talked about four of five times and the conversations would last long but I would always be interrupted by my mother or father that were constantly moving. I was rally in love with this girl and I wasn't afraid of admitting it either -at least not in my head.