002.

-   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

-  ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

THE GROUP of friends walked into the great hall and made their way to the Gryffindor table. They all sat down, Sirius and Sage on one side of the table and Peter, James, and Remus on the other side. As soon as they got settled, three girls in their year came up to sit next to them. The red haired one sat next to Sage and the blonde one sat next to her. The last one sat next to Remus on the other side of the table.

"Hey Lily!" Sage greeted her friend while hugging her. "How was your break?"

"It was good!" Lily responded, coming out of the embrace. "A little boring though. Nothing very exciting happened."

"That is a lie," the girl sitting next Lily, Marlene, said. Sage gave her a quizzical look. "She was just telling us about this boy that she met at home."

Sage looked at the girl with curiosity, waiting for her to elaborate.

"Well, nothing happened," she started. "But yeah, I guess we kinda liked each other? I'm not really sure."

"And what was this lad's name?" James, who had been eavesdropping on the girl's conversation, asked. He was seemingly getting pretty jealous that Lily liked a boy that wasn't him. Remus sighed, knowing that he wouldn't be able to hear the end of it later that night.

"And why does that concern you, Potter?" Lily asked, looking at the boy. "When I checked, you weren't apart of this conversation."

"Just being curious," James said, throwing his hands up in defense. "That's all."

"Well, if you must know," Lily started, blushing a little as she did so. "his name was Aaron." She smiled a little at those words, remembering what had happened.

"Sounds hot," the other girl, Mary, said. "Was he?"

"Well, he wasn't ugly. That's for sure." Everyone laughed at this, besides James.

"Well, my summer was shit. But what else could you expect from the famous House of Black?" Sirius said, quickly changing the mood of the group.

"How bad was it this time?" Mary asked him, seeming concerned. "I can only imagine how bad it must have gotten since the rise of the 'dark lord'."

"Yeah, your imagination probably wouldn't even do it justice." Sage slowly started to grab his hand under the table as he said this. "My parents started hosting Death Eater meetings, which I guess is what his followers are called. Which I guess also means that they are Death Eaters. Doesn't surprise me, I'm sure that it doesn't surprise you lot either. But you know, it was still somewhat of a shock. Especially for Regulus for some reason. Not sure why, they always talked about it. Guess he just never expected for them to go through with it. I'm just surprised that he hasn't joined them yet."