003.

-   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

-  ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

SAGE WOKE up the next morning to Lily getting ready for the first day classes. She was looking through the dresser, trying to find her tie that she put away the night before.

"Oh, good morning Sage," Lily smiled at her as she pulled the tie out of one of the drawers. Sage responded by groaning as she turned over and put her pillow on her head. "Forgot you're not a morning person."

"Yeah, its not just that," Sage said as she sat up in her bed. "I never talked to Sirius about what happened yesterday. Who knows if he's still upset or not."

Lily gave her a small smile as she did her makeup in the mirror. She went over to sit on Sage's bed before she started to talk.

"Don't worry. It will be okay," Lily said, smiling at Sage. "He knows you care about Regulus, but he also knows you care about him. It'll all be okay."

"Thanks Lils." Sage gave her a smile before getting out of her bed. "Now I've gotta get ready."

"Good luck getting in the bathroom," Marlene said, coming back into the dorm to get a book she had forgotten. "Mary has been hogging it all morning."

Mary then walked out of the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I'm done now."

Sage looked at the clock on her bedside table.

8:30, it read.

"Shit, shit," she said getting clothes from her dresser. "I'm gonna have like, 15 minutes to eat. Why didn't any of you wake me?"

The other girls looked at each other nervously, before answering.

"Well," Mary started, looking away from her friends. "You just, seemed really upset last night and we weren't sure if you still would be today. So, we thought best to not wake you up."

This made Sage upset. After all, her best friends should be able to talk to her. "Whatever, I'm already running late." She grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom to get ready. "You guys go ahead to breakfast, I'll be right there."

She quickly changed and did her hair, one thing going through her mind. How would Sirius be today? She was scared that he might be upset with her after what happened yesterday, but truthfully, she was still upset with him.

She was also thinking about what Remus had said the night before. Of course she didn't like Regulus, but she couldn't stop thinking why he would even think that. Was she, perhaps, too close to him? She tried to the shake the thought as she grabbed her book bag and left the dorm.