Chapter 15

You where exhausted by running. And you where outside. "Why you ran off so fast". Tsukki said passing you. You go up to him. "Well I did not want to talk to him". "Tch whatever let's go get noddles".

You where walking to the conviene store. "Heyyyyyy y/nnnnnn". Said a voice behind you. You turn around to see Noya running to y'all. "Oh hey Noya-San". "Where are you going". Noya said. "Oh we are just getting noddles". You said.

"Ohhhh so you are going on a date". Noya says smirking at Tsukki. "Noya we are just going to get food calm down". I say. "Don't worry y/n your secret is safe with me". He says running away. "Hehe sorry about that". I say. "Whatever". He says.

We arrived at the store. "So which one you want". "Mmmmmm Ooo I want this one". I say. "Wait isn't that one too spicy". Tsukki says. "Don't worry I love spicy food and I am really good at it". He gets his own noddles and we sat to eat it. "So tell me what happens in middle school".

*sighs*

*Flashback*
Me and e/bsf met in 6 grade we were not a straight friends yet. We where enemies at that time. But then he started dating my friend. And because of that we became closer and closer. We did everything toguether. There was not a day that gone by without pranking each other.

We where so close that are teachers where getting annoyed by it. But in 7 grade for some reason we started to get close to other people. But we would always talk some way. But he started to stop texting me.

I always had to text him first and we'll I did not mind much. But in 8 grade we completely stop talking. I met new people but I will text him but he will stop responding. So I stop texting him.

*Present*
"So it was weird that he came to me like nothing happened ". You say finishing the story. "Oh yea mmm". "You don't care do you?". You say looking at Tsukki. "What wait I do". "So why does it look like you don't care". "Maybe because that's how I always look like". "True".

"Anyway you should not hang out with him". Tsukki says. "Mmmm". You say eating your ramen. "Haha". Tsukki laughs. "Why the freak are you laughing". "Your face is coverd in red". You look at your phone camera and it's true. You try finding a napkin but nothing. Then out of nor where Tsukki gets a napkin and wipes your face. "There". He says. "O-oh t-thanks". "Yea Yea just finish".

You finish your bowl of ramen. "Ahhhh that's was good". You say. "You should go home". Tsukki says standing up. "Oh yea".

"We'll see you tomorrow". You say. "Yea". Tsukki reply's. While you are walking home you start hearing music. Then you get a notification.

*Ding*
__________________________________

Unknown

Hey

Who is this?

You deleted my number😓?

Who is this?

It's me e/bsf

How you get my number?

Well I never deleted it

Oh ok

So I was wondering do you want to hang out?

Oh sorry club activities

What about after school?

Can't

Lunch?

Already have plans sorry

Are you avoiding me?

No

So why don't you want to hand out?🥺

Hey I got to go I'll talk to you later

Oh ok
___________________________

You shove the phone to your pocket and sigh. Freak he is on to me. Tsukki said to avoid him but it will be hard. Uhhhhh why me of all people?!?

You go home and sleep. (It was like 9 lol).

The next morning you wake up with a bunch of mensajes from Unknown. And you knew that it was him. Uhhhhh I don't want to answer him this is getting annoying. I have to tell tsukki.

You changed into clothes and run of to School.

To be continued
😀✌️