- thirty -

JUNGKOOK POV

we already told to others about the unexpected happen on me and to my girlfriend, that really made me so happy..I didn't expect it, that she start to hug me from my back and said those to me, then I turn around that time to see if she looks serious and I just ask what and she told me she is serious about her answer while smiling, I felt my heart start to form and complete it again and she is the one who build that, that made me hug her tightly..

I decided to wear my uniform in proper and I also wear my black jacket because it's winter in Korea right now, then I decided to take her in school...

I will surprise her..

My driver told me that we already reach their house and I just nodded and I start to get out from the car, and walk towards on the front door, while I just knock first and someone open it...my girlfriend who is already wearing her uniform and with this

With that pink jacket and she also wearing a black beret hat, and when she saw me I just smile while she widen her eyes when she saw me

Nayeon: w-what you doin here?

Me: I surprised you, we gonna go in school in same time and in just one car.. let's go

I immediately hold her hand and pull her on the car, while I just look at her and she just giggle and just follow me and I open the door for us, and I pull her to get inside and I also get inside in the car and I told to my driver to start driving, while I just intertwined our fingers..

Me: you still feel sleepy?

Nayeon: yeah a little bit..

Then I just nodded and grab her head and put it on my shoulder and she just obey me, while I also put my head on her head, this is the happiest moment, and this is the first day that we both celebrate our relationship..

We finally reach the school and I start to open the door and she just get outside too not breaking our hands..

Then we just walk towards on the campus and we saw how the students looking at us and she can't help but to blush that made me chuckle, she is so cute!

Then we stop when we found our friends who is smiling with tease look..

Jin: looks who's here, the new couple..

Then we just smile and walk towards on them..

Dahyun: really unnie? In morning..

Chaeyoung: hayst dahyun unnie is jealous because she doesn't have a boyfriend, then accept jimin..

Dahyun: hell no..

Jimin: never..

Suga: tss, at the end, they both will be couple too...

Dahyun &jimin: never!

They say it at the same time that made us laugh, until jeongyeon clung on nayeon's shoulder and pull her away from me that made our hands broke apart and I just widen my eyes..

Me: yah! Give back my girlfriend..

Then the girls just continue pull away her from me and leave me with this six idiots..

Namjoon: jungkook, they just want to have some time with your girlfriend, nayeon will not be out of the world ok? You over reacting..

Me: aish..

Taehyung: you both will see each other later jungkook...oh by the way, your birthday is coming and it's already next week, so what is your plan?

Me: oh yeah it's already next week, and I already have the things I want and also the someone I want for myself..and it's nayeon, and I didn't know what kind of gift that I will wish..

All: cheesy~~

Then I just Chuckle a little..

Me: you know what, let's go now, we gonna be late in our class....

Hobi: is that you jungkook? You already serious when it comes to your studies?

Me: hyung it's just me..

Then I just pull them to go in our classroom...

NAYEON POV

We already here inside of the classroom and I just seat on my chair and our prof was still not here..

Tzuyu: unnie, Taehyung told me jungkook birthday is coming, and what is your gift for your boyfriend?

Me: really? I didn't know that his birthday will be next week..

Sana: yes, his parents and his friends is planning something surprise party on their house, and of course we all there..and we have a plan that told him that you can't attend in his birthday...

Me: for sure he will be mad when you did that..

Jihyo: we promise, he will be not mad, just prepare yourself unnie, be pretty, be healthy and be gorgeous for his birthday, and also ready your gift for him..

Me: oh I already know my gift.. it's three, I will tell you all the two, one is really his favorite, he really wants to gift him a necklace, and I will gift it on him, second, I will bake something just for him and third, I will think first..

Sana: what if unnie the third was kiss?

That made our eyes widen and I felt my cheeks burning..

Mina: unnie is blushing hahaha..

Me: w-why kiss?

Sana: you know it's just ok for a couple, and for sure jungkook will like it..and you both only in private place, while you are wearing a beautiful dress, and you looks so pretty, holding the gift for him, and going to tell him how much you love him, and he will be so happy about it and he only looking at you while you saying those to him, and you will told to him about your gifts that is three and when you already give that two gift you will ask him, what he thinking for third gift and he doesn't have no think about it, and you just Immediately kiss him and that really made him shock..just like that unnie, it's will be the sweetest scene..

Me: embarrassing..

Jihyo: well the suggestion of Sana is nice, just follow it unnie, for sure you want him to be happy on his birthday right?

Me: yeah I want, but is there's no other way?

All: nothing..

Then I just sigh, looks like I don't have a chance to agree with that plan..