- forty four -

NAYEON's POV

I already here inside of our classroom, only test 4 I need to answer, after this I can go home now..

After an minutes, I give my test paper and answer sheet to our prof and I just mouthed to my friends that I need to go now and they just nod and Continue their exam and I start to grab my bag and get out from our room, until my phone ring and I just answered it..

Me: where are you now?

Chris: I already here at near cafe from our school

Me: ok I'm coming

Then I hung up the call now, until I heard someone call me that made me turn around and saw my boyfriend, did he hear? Then I just gulp..

Jungkook: you going home now? I will brought you

Me: no, I will meet mom friend, to give something..did your exams was already done?

Jungkook: no, I just take a restroom first..

Me: oh, go now on your room, I will go out now..

I lastly peck his lips and he just nod while smiling and I immediately walk away from him and he just shout take care, I just wave on him and walk downstairs..

Only walk towards at that near cafe here is just easy..

Finally I spot him and I just get inside of cafe and he also spot me and I just walk towards at him and seat infront of him, and he push the coffee in me and I just thank him..

And he start talking about his plans in US with his parents..

Chris: mom said that if I already graduate in college, they won't allow me to be a photographer, because I will be the next CEO of our company

Me: your mom and dad is still like before, so strict towards at you

Chris: yes that's true, for sure in future they will find a girl that will be my wife, they will arrange it

Me: just like what I watching in some movies, they literally doing like those..

Chris: so how are you and jungkook?

Me: me and him?

He nods and I just sip my coffee while smiling..

Me: still strong, he sometimes getting so jealous when he saw with other guy without him, but he always the one who apologizing at me and he always telling me that he regret those, he is such a nice guy, I even tell him to friend with you, but he doesn't want to

That made us both Chuckle...

Chris: he still jealous at me?

Me: yes, big yes, he doesn't understand that he only the guy I love and you only my friend, and he doesn't understand it..

Chris: jungkook truly loves you nayeon, so don't broke it, he really trust you, a boy like us is not only strong, we also weak when it comes someone hurt us or leave us, it's will literally make us so weak...we didn't know what we going to start or how to end that hurt and pains..so take care of his heart nayeon and he needs to take care of his heart..

Me: thank you for telling me that Chris..

Chris: nayeon, I told you that I want to meet you before I go at US right? Because I have something to tell you

Me: oh, what is it again?

Then he suddenly hold my hand that on the table and I just look at him..

Chris: since before, since jungkook doesn't come to your life, you only girl I thinking when im at other country, you already know what I mean nayeon, I like you, I really like you..