Chap 4

Chap 4

"make a wish." mom said.

I closed my eyes.

'i wish to meet Lu very soon.' i opened my eyes. Ashlyn and i blew the candles and cut it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aylysh's pov

..................

The hello kitty pulled me and Ashlyn in to a hug. Dad stood there wide eyed. I giggled as Ashlyn stood there stunned.

The kitty let go of us. I got an idea, i turned towards my parents.

"it's my birthday. I think it will be great if i give you guys a gift." i said. Aidhin and others smirked.

I put a hand in hello kitty's shoulder. "mom, dad and Ash. Meet a very special person in my life." i said. Ashlyn rolled her eyes. Mom and dad stood still confused.

The hello kitty took the kitty face off. And threw it at dad, which he caught. Mom, dad and Ashlyn gaped at Xac. "X.. Xac?" mom asked.

"the one and only." Xac bowed with a smug look. Ashlyn squealed and hugged him. Mom and dad also hugged him. "idhy, Ron. Guys! Help me get out of this itchy thing." Xac said trying to get out of the kitty. Everyone burst laughing.

-----------

I went to my room. I was so tired. After taking a small bath, i wore my pink pajamas and went to bed. My though were spilt into two. Lu and Lujein.

A message came to my phone. I looked at it. Ashlyn. I opened it.

'i gave the best gift to you today.'

My phone beeped.

'looks like you found a knight in shining armor after all.'

It beeped again.

'don't worry. He will leave you too when he realises how weak and useless you are.'

-----------

I was woken up by Xacvin today. After taking a bath I wore an ice blue shirt and a dark blue pencil skirt that reached my knee. I wore blue eye liner, black mascara and light pink lip gloss. I French braided my hair. I wore blue diamond earrings and a gold bracelet. I wore my black high knee length boots.

After having my breakfast me and Xacvkn went to school. We met our friends and had our usual sweet talk.

I was going to the library, when i saw Lujein. He was leaning against the wall. I smiled at him. But he acted like he didn't see me. He walked away. Right past me. I stood there stunned.

Is this the Lujein I met yesterday? Didn't he say that he doesn't hate me? Now what is this? Never mind, he probably felt bad for me yesterday and maybe that is why he helped me. Because of how weak I looked. And now he doesn't like me even more because he realised what a weak mate he got.

I sighted and went to the library.

Me and Lujein met many times today, but he was the cold jerk he used to be. And so I played along. I completely ignored him. Like he isn't even there.

After the classes i went back home. Levin came with me.

I changed my clothes to an over sized t-shirt and sweets. I opened the door and let Levin in to my room. I closed the door as soon as he entered.

"how is things with your mate? Is he like the...London guy?" he asked sitting on th bed. I sat on the bed next to him with my legs crossed.

"no. He is not like the jerk" i said. "?" Levin nodded. I remembered his vivid gray eyes.