Chap 7

Aylysh's pov

••°••°••°••°••°••

I gulped and looked at Lujein's face. But then I remembered that I'm supposed to be mad at him. Alright.

"what do you want?" I asked rudely. He didn't answer. He just stared at me with an unreadable expression.

"so you aren't gonna say anything?" I asked again. He didn't say anything. Again.

"Already then. If there's nothing to talk about then I'm leaving." I was about to side step when he grabbed both my wrists and pushed me against the shelf at the same time, pulling me flush against him. My eyes widened. My breath hitched. His eyes were red. Just like that day.

"you were with him? Why?" he asked me in a dangerously low voice. I felt fear blossom in me as his blood red eyes met mine. But thankfully the confidence side in me pushed forward.

"he is my boyfriend. That's why." I said in a challenging tone. He growled. "Boyfriend? Boyfriend is that what you say?!" he growled again.

"yes, he is my boyfriend. why do you care?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't." he replied curtly.

"good. Because you don't have a reason to." I smirked internally.

"I'm just concerned." he said. I raised an eyebrow. "oh. What's it that concerns you then, Kingston?"

"that my little mate is a little whore." he spat. My eyes widened. A flash back of the situation in London repeated in my mind.

~~~~~~~

"you, my little Aylysh are a little whore." he grinned down at me.

"NO! I'M NOT!" I yelled.

"oh really? But you are." he said as he neared me. His eyes turning to the blood red colour, meaning that his beast is in control.

"I'm n-not." I said scared. Within a second he was before me. His hands around my neck choking me.

"you are! You will always be! Always. You are my little whore. And I can do anything I want with you. I can touch you anywhere I want to." he said and dug his fangs into my neck.

~~~~~~~

"I'M NOT A WHORE!" I snapped at Lujein.

"oh really? You found your mate only a couple of days before and look. You are already dating another guy." he growled lowly.

"oh. Just so because I am dating Daris means I'm a whore? Because I kissed him means I'm a whore? Wow! Wow! Wow!" I started clapping. A bitter smile appeared on my face.

"yes. You. Are. A. Whore." he gritted out.

"says the one who rejected his mate and is sleeping around with his little sluts as his mate suffer from the pain of it. Nice! Nice! Nice!" I chuckled. But anyone can tell how bitter I look.

He froze for a second.

"y-you felt it?" he asked hesitantly.

"FUCK YES! I DID! YOU BASTARD!" I growled in anger.

"I- I'm s-"

"save it! Save it for someone who actually care! Because for you, Lujein Kingston, there is no space in my life. The damage is already done." I glared at him.