19

ONE YEAR LATER.....

"Mumma, mumma mumma aap kaha ho" she heard him in the vast stretched land of nothing, just fog and clouds, she again heard Reyansh, "Mumma," feeling a tug at her hand she looked at him. He was glowing like a halogen light, in the white clothes and a infectious smile.

"Reyansh" was the only the word she was able to say, though she wanted to say alot more but can't.

"Mumma see I made so many friends here, come I will make you meet them" he chirped gleefully. He dragged her along him to an elderly couple. The old lady looked like her, or may be Sana looked like her. She saw Sana and smiled and opened her arms for Reyansh. Reyansh happily Jumped into her arms and they got themselves busy. None saw her again. Not even Reyansh. She kept shouting and screaming but he never turned.

"Reyansh please come to mumma, please baby" she begged him but he didn't turn. She was crying like a mad woman who was wanting to have her son back in her arms but she couldn't move. She was stuck to her place and no limbs of her were free to move. He turned at her for once and smiled leaving her alone on a deserted cloud. No Reyansh no old man and no old woman she was left alone, again.

"Sana, Sana" Ishika banged the door hard on not getting any response from her. Her eyes shot open and her body was sweating. The same nightmare with the same people. She couldn't save any. She couldn't hold any and she was left alone again. Alone in the world full of people but none to be called as hers, no one whom she can go to cry leaning on the shoulder, none to laugh with, and no one to love her. Why was she even here in this world of pretentiousness and of imitation of being happy, when no one was. Her body was in tremors and her heart running at exceptionally higher pace. Her hands rubbed her chest trying to ease out the pain.

*********

The time when she left hospital to wander on the roads, the only thought that hit her mind was to go along with Reyansh to the world where he was, wherever it was she wanted to be there with him. But was it in her control, to have a control on the cycle of life, no she don't and she couldn't. She wandered in the search of life, in the search of hope to live life, by ending it. The zooming cars and bustling road weren't scaring her, it might lead her path to another world, was how she was depicting it. Pain sheeted through her with a terrible intensity. Her soul was transferred to another world to notice anything that was revolving around her. Abruptly, she stilled in the center of the road, and everything around her was a moving with the lightening speed. The sudden pull by her arm brought her back to the world, but still not in senses. A man pulled her to save her from being hit by the car and even lashed on her, but she kept looking in the oblivion.

"Pagal" the man left muttering when she stood there like one. She wanted to scream but the voice seemed dead. She wanted to cry but her eyes defied her, she wanted to die but the life saved her. Whatever she wanted she never got that and it was squeezing the soul out of her but not completely pulling it. It was suffocating her, to even breathe.

Usha didi who was on her way to hospital when she saw her and ran to her.
"Sana didi" she gasped seeing her miserable state. She has never seen her so broken, so lost and so alone. She was not understanding the reason of her being here. "Didi aap yahan kya kar rahe ho, aapko toh hospital mein hona chaiye Reyansh ke pass" Usha didi didn't knew what these words could do to her. Sana stayed shut but her eyes flowed like a broken dam.

"Sana didi kuch boliye na" she was scared too, seeing her state.

"Reyansh chala gaya" was all she could say. Usha didi broke into tears knowing about him. How can she not, Reyansh was their heart.

"Sidharth bhaiya" she inquired, looking around.

"Pata nahi"

"Main phone krti hun unko" Usha didi tried calling him but the phone was snatched before it could be processed.

"Nahi" she yelled.

Usha didi knew only person that can help her and she called Ishika.

**********

"Khula hai Ishika" as Ishika heard the feeble voice, she barged in. Sana has wiped off the tears and the sweat, to avoid the questionnaire.

"Sana, tu abhi tak so rahi hai we need to go, chalo main tere kapde nikal deti hun tu jaldi se tyaar ho jaana and then we will leave" she huffed saying such a long sentence without a break, and turned to look at her. Her sullen face, and red puffed eyes worried her.

Even after a year, she was imprisoned in the past, in the moment when she lost everything she considered as hers. Nothing was left. Every other day she would wake up to the nightmare, which was the harsh reality of her life. Reyansh was no more with them, but her every fibre had him. Most nights, Ishika had held her crying body to sleep. Ishika was holding her every moment when she broke down. She consoled her, she comforted and sometimes she was harsh to her too, to make her look at the world with a new zeal and to accept the reality. The moment was gone, but it still haunted her. She kept herself captive in the darkness of the life, sitting in one corner of the closed room. She believed that it was her who has killed her son, she was guilty for not being able to protect him, and this guilt was eating her insides.

Sana looked at her and smiled weakly. Ishika knew her real smile was lost that day. She kissed her forehead and pulled her out of bed and into washroom to freshen up and get ready.

Ishika has always been critical of Sidharth. She initially never liked him but with the way Sana was with him, she accepted him, but what he made out of her had filled her with bitterness for him. Sidharth was never discussed between the two. The fiesty, fierce, strong headed woman who always held herself up, was now nothing and Sidharth was the doer to this, that's what Ishika believed.

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Thank you for reading. Do vote and comment. And I was actually very worried about what the reactions would be for the last update, but you all are just so sweet. Thank you for the love. Keep loving, so much love, drama and romance ahead. If you feel the speed is slow let me know. And tell anything you think about the story.

Please do comment, and tell me your views.

Lots of love 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕