72

Nights have a dual nature. Probably at times, the darkness and the silence stands like the demon ready to swallow you. The stars filled sky seems insignificant to the blackness beneath it. Even the slow breeze seems like the slow movements of possible pain, carried by it. But then, there are times when the darkness and silence calms, and tranquilize the soul. Even the less stars fill up the sky with utter glimmer and shine, shine that is invariable and just confined to limits of the sky. The AC fails at it works as the silent breeze brushes you. The night is no more demonic. Sometimes nights are so fascinating that one did not want the sun to rise and the rush to begin again. Just to dive in the peaceful silence. And sometimes it like the hydraulic press that is crublimg you beneath the burden and the chaos of silence starts controlling your thoughts and you just want to see the dawn to the earliest.

This particular night was beautiful one, as they were entangled into each other, like the beautiful vine around a tree blooming, enhancing the tree too.

"Sidharth, abhi bata na" she pestered him, to answer the weird question.

"Baby iska kya answer hoga" he sighed defeated at her out of the wall questions.

"Kyun Sidharth......I know you know bas mujhe hi nahi batana" she complained glaring him with her beautiful sparking eyes.

"Abhi pizza round hota hai par triangle slice kyun hota hai.... Iska kya answer hoga" he sighed.

"Sidharthhhh......tera matlab hai mera question stupid hai" her glares more intense, they made him gush over cuteness, rather frighten him. She looked cute, to him at that moment when she was trying hard to scare him to answer her.

"Nahi sweetheart bilkul nahi......tera question is logical but mujhe iska answer nahi pata....main yeh bol rha hun" he reasoned, the fact. He was also inquistive to know the same, and even he wondered the reason to it.

"Acha imagine if you were a treee....." she laughed loud as he personified as a tree was visualized by her. "Soch tere hanthon se chote chote Sidharth aate" and she laughed more at his gobsmacked face. He was bewildered at the bizzare imagination and grunted the displeasure as he too imagined himself as her pictuerisation.

"Sana, what the fuck yaar" he frowned. "Main tujhe kis angle se ped lag rha hun....yaar kya matlab hai" he was pissed, not like the bad one, but in childish way for being teased.

"Baby......par tu mera tree.....exculsive human tree jo sirf mere liye bana hai.....jaise ped humare liye important hai or woh kitne important hai.....unke bina toh we will die....waise hi toh tu hai.....mera pyaara hara hara tree" she teased more, but he smiled at the explanation, and the justification pacified him to an extent for being called a tree.
She smacked a kiss to his open chest, visible to her open eyes, and rested her head on it. His fingers that were dancing on her waist, halted for a moment, traveled up to her tummy and the next moment she gasped and burst into a fit of laughter as his fingers tickled her.

"Sidharthhh.....no please nahi... nahi....please mat kar" she wheezed, laughing hard that tears spilled out of her eyes.

"Main toh ped hun hai na...."

"Sidharth mat kar please....." her words were broken due to her uncontrollable laughter.

"No sweetheart, aaj toh nahi....." he warned, tickling her harder, and she rolled off the couch she was seated and on the floor with a thud. And it was all silence. She stood up and stormed into the room, wincing, and smile etched on her face, noticing her husband up on his heels with the hiss of her. Was she actually hurt, no. But she was just playing around. She wasn't hurt alot but just a little, which was explainable.

"Baby...." he came running behind her, worried. She was wincing he heard that clearly and the question was she hurt wasn't even mandatory. Because he knew she was hurt.