Chapter 3

"Shut up" I said "Well I'm going to sleep" I also added "Do whatever you want I don't care" "Well good night to you too I guess" I turned my back to him and fell asleep.

                                      -Somewhere in the middle of the night-

I woke up to whimpering noises so I turn around and see Theo shaking? He looked terrified so I slowly walked over to him. "Mattheo" I shook him lightly and noticed that he started to cry

I slapped him "MATTHEO!" he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me while still shaking and sweating. "Mattheo are you okay?" I whispered but he didn't say anything back so I hugged him, but he just pushed me away.

"D-don't fucking t-touch m-me" He said while still shaking and whimpering as much as I wanted to go away I couldn't "Theo you need to calm down shhh" "Shut the fuck up don't tell me what I need to do and what I don't! Go back to bed I don't need your fucking help!"

I nodded and walked back to my bed. If he wants to be like that I'll let him. I fell back to sleep so did Theo I think

                                                            -The next day-

I woke up and Theo was still in the bed so I went to take a shower. I stripped and got into the shower. I felt the hot water hit my skin it felt amazing I finally got out and wrapped myself in a towel and was ready to dress up but I forgot to take my clothes fuck. "UM MATTHEO?!" "What do you want slut?"

"I want you to bring my uniform here because I forgot it!" "I'm not your fucking slave go get it yourself"

"I'm naked" "So? who said I didn't want to see you naked?" "Ugh whatever"

I open the door and slowly walk out trying not to make eye contact. I bent down and looked for my uniform "Nice ass" He came behind me and grabbed my waist with his two hands

"Hey,hey,hey watch where you put your hands" I moved out of his grip and looked at him "What happened can't find your uniform?" He got his hand from behind his back revealing my uniform. "Give it back!" "Or what?"

"You can say bye bye to your kids" He quickly gave it back "There you go" I grabbed it back and dressed up. After that I walked out "Ew aren't you gonna shower?" "Nope I showered at night after you went to sleep"

"Weirdo" "shut up slut" He said and walked out  slamming the door shut. Wow how nice. I walked out too and my first class was Charms. I walked to breakfast but didn't see Mattheo there. I sat in front of Malfoy and ate. After that I walked into Charms and sat alone.

Then I saw him walk in. Mattheo Riddle. Great. Everyone was looking at him like they just saw a ghost. Honestly he wasn't that scary well maybe sometimes.

He walked over to me and took a seat next to me. "Hey slut" He whispered I just ignored him and carried on with the lesson.

After it was over I grabbed my books and walked back to my dorm because I didn't feel like going to the rest of my classes. I flopped on my bed and did nothing honestly when Mattheo entered the room and rolled his eyes.

"Ugh you're here again" "Well yeah it's my dorm too you know?" "Don't talk back you fucking whore" I didn't answer after that

                                                        -Somewhere between 5-6pm-

"Hey Mattheo I'm going to get some food want some?" He looked up to "No thanks" "So waffles are okay?" "I said I don't want anything" He said and raised his voice "Oops too late" I said and slammed the door shut. I went to the nearest bakery and got us both some food and then came back

"I'm backkkk" "I don't really care" He said and carried on with his book so I sat on his bed "Okay there's your food" "As I said I'm not eating can't you get that in your fucking head?!" He said with a raised tone

"Okay I'm sorry for offering you then" I said and went back to my bed. After I ate Mattheo spoke up "Wanna smoke with me?" Shit. I have never actually- "Hello?" "O-oh um yeah sure why not?" I stood up and he grabbed some weed I was scared as hell.

(A/N: So might be smut in the next part who knows)