Chapter 7

TW

He walked out and sat on his bed. I looked at him "everything alright?" I questioned "yeah I'm good" he looked away so I stood up and was about to walk into the bathroom but he stopped me "no you can't go there!" I looked at him confused "why not?"

"You just can't" I walked to the bathroom not listening to him. What's the worst that can happen? when I entered the bathroom it smelt like puke honestly which was gross then I quickly realized and ran out of the bathroom "Mattheo." He widens his eyes "w-what" he stutters a bit and his eyes got glossy. "did you..you know" I looked down "I don't know what you're talking about" he turned to the other side so I walked over to him and stood in front of him "Mattheo did you make yourself throw up?" His eyes got more glossy so he looked away "answer me!" he turned his head to me "okay so what if I did? Don't act like you care?"

"But I do care! I didn't even know that you're going thru that" He looked away once again "sure you didn't. Nobody does! Nobody even cares!" He stood up and walked closer to me "have you ever asked me how are you?! no you didn't!"

"Because I though that you were annoying! I was scared to talk to you my fucking god! don't you have like friends?"

"Well I do but your selfish ass never cared to ask!" He yelled "Well how am I supposed to know that you're struggling the fuck!"
"Just forget it ugh" he sits back on his bed "do you have any medication?" I questioned and he looked up to me "yes there are some in my drawer. It's like 3 or 4 bottles" He pointed at the drawer so I went over to it and grabbed the 4 bottles of his medication "they're full."

"I know. I haven't been taking them" I walked over to him and sat "can I help you somehow?"

"No you can't these meds are shit." He took them and threw them across the room "Mattheo they will help you tho" I walked over to them and picked the bottles up "I'm gonna remind you to take them okay? I might hate you but still I care about you" He looked me in the eyes "Really"

"Well yeah really" He pulled me into a hug "Oh uh sorry I shouldn-" "No it's fine" I smiled so he did the same back "We will start tomorrow okay?" He looked down and blushed a bit- I- "yeah okay" He laid his head on my lap and closed his eyes "hey you okay?" He smiled and closed his eyes "yeah I'm fine thank you"

"Oh okay then great" I started playing with his hair "Can you uhm- cuddle me please?" He said shyly which was cute "yeah sure" I laid on the bed and he laid his head on my chest"boo-"         "Mattheo! no." he looked at me "ugh fine" he wrapped his hands around my waist and fell asleep I think.