Chapter 20

"Ash. We have to get out of here." Serena said, wryly looking at Giovanni's unconcious body. "He's going to wake up sooner or later." Ash stayed in the same place, next to Garret's body, staring at the lifeless body. Serena tapped his shoulder, and Ash furiously turned around. He looked extremely angry and sad. The hot tears dropped from his wet face. He raised his fingers up to his face and attempted to wipe of the tears. The boy kept staring at Serena like that until realizartion flooded through him. His expression went back to normal and he stood up. He walked to closer to Serena, and pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you, Serena. You are always there for me, and thats why I love you." He thanked her gratefully. Serena blushed as Ash pulled away from the hug and pecked her forehead. "Now, let's get out of here." He started to walk back to the vent without looking back at Garret. The two escaped from the "prison".

-

2 months later...

Giovanni has been captured, and so has his goons. Ash and Serena visit Garret's grave every now and then to pay their respects. The raven haired boy and the honey haired girl finally get to live a peaceful life...

•••***•••***•••

THAT WAS "THE LONE HERO" I'm that this chapter is super short, but I just wanted to end the story. Comment if you want a sequel, and I might change the ending and continue this story in another book! If I get 15 comments saying yes I will.

-Kristine :)