Chapter 5

Danny's POV

I wake up and suddenly everything that happened in the last few days rushed back into my head. Roy is my boyfriend. He lives on the same floor as me. I can go see him all the time.

I take a shower and get dressed. I spend a little too much time on my hair. When I finally decide that I look good, I head to Roy's room.

I know he is usually up early. I wake usually wake up at around noon. I walk to his apartment and knock on the door a few times. A couple of seconds later, he opens the door.

I hug him immediately and he hugs me back. He kisses me on the neck as we hug. Roy is not usually very affectionate. He continues to kiss my neck while he slowly moves towards my lips. He can tell that it's driving me crazy, so he suddenly begins to kiss my lips. We kiss for about a minute before he stops and looks me in the eyes. I smile at him and he smiles back. "We probably should've closed the door" He laughs. "Oh fuck" I reply. He closes the door and asks me if I want anything to eat. I think for a moment before I tell him that I want pizza. He laughs and rolls his eyes before he picks up the phone and orders one.

I sit on Roy's couch and he joins me after he finishes ordering the pizza. "I think you gave me a hickey a few minutes ago". "I hope I did" He replies with a smirk. I smile to myself as he puts his arm around me.

15 minutes later

Roy is over me on the couch kissing me relentlessly. He lifts my shirt off of my body and continues to kiss me. His hands run up and down my chest. His hand starts to go lower on my body untill there is a knock at the door. "Oh fuck the pizza's here!" Roy exclaims as he gets up. His hair is messy and his clothes are ruffled. He opens the door. The delivery boy stands there with the pizza and Roy hands him the money. 

"We can eat the pizza now and save... other stuff for a little bit later" Roy says with a wink.