Chapter 1

adore's POV

I did a show with Roy last night and I am still working up the courage to ask him out. I've done 4 shows with him and I have a massive crush. I try not to think about my issues as I smile to myself while I lay on the luxurious bed in my hotel room in sweat pants and a t shirt. Recently, I have become more self conscious because of Roy. I wonder how he thinks I look. I tell myself that I look amazing and that I shouldn't worry, but I still get nervous. I feel like I'm back in high school. Except the guy I have a crush on is gay.

The shows are great but, I have feelings for Roy. I know he probably doesn't love me back (but I still have hope!). He loves me as his friend, I think. But, I wish it was more than that. I want to know how he feels about me. I haven't gotten up the courage to tell him yet, but I have a good feeling about today.

I take a deep breath and collect my thoughts. I have to tell him. I am fucking determined and ready. I don't care if I get rejected. Well, actually I do care. I need to at least try. I want to look good and impress him, not only with my looks but by being charming which seems to come naturally for me.

I roll out of bed and take off my sweat pants and replace them with skinny jeans. I leave my t shirt on and brush my tangled hair. I look presentable, so I head to his room and await my possible victory.

I knock three times before Roy answers the door. "Hey chola!" he greets me. "Fuck off" I say as I laugh. I take a deep breath, "I have something I want to talk to you about..." I sit down on the bed and Roy sits next to me. He is usually making jokes, but I think he can sense my seriousness and that's why I like him and appreciate him.

"What is it?" He asks. "I h-have had feelings for you... for a long time..." I nervously spit out. Roy is silent for a few seconds. "Oh fuck... I recently have started to really like you..."he admits. I smile at him and he smiles back. "I was just thinking about maybe going on a date" I ask him. "Of course as long as you pay" Roy jokes. I laugh nervously and relieved. I actually can't believe it. I should've asked sooner damn it. Why would he reject me? I don't mean to sound conceited, but we are absolutely perfect for each other. I also shouldn't get a ahead of myself, he only just agreed to go on a date with me and now I'm thinking about how 'perfect' we are for each other. I seriously need to pace myself.

We are both silent for a few moments. I hug him to make the situation less awkward. We hug longer than usual. I see this as an opportunity to get a kiss that I have long awaited. I slightly pull away from the hug and kiss him. This is the best feeling I've had in a long time. We kiss for about 10 seconds before Roy pulls away and laughs.

"That was fucking quick" Roy says. I laugh and stand up. "So, are we going to go on this date?" I ask. "Yeah I'll even buy you pizza." He responds. "Party!" I say as he rolls his eyes. He stands up and reaches for my hand as we walk out into the streets of Florida. I look at him and smile. This is going to be a fun night.