Under his mercy

Brooklyn200017
He grab my hairs and start dragging me to the room. My whole body was shaking in fear, fear of what he'll do next to me. I keep hitting him with my fist but it doesn't effect his rock hard body in any way.

"please Mr Dhanrajgir. l-leave me" I sobbed. "you're hurting Me!" I kinda scream when he tightened his grip and burning pain shoot in my scalp.

"SHUT UP!" he yelled makeing me sobbed harder.

He threw me on bed with force that it makes me feel dizzy. I look up to see him unbuttoning his shirt, the expressions on his face clea saying that he is going to fulfill his lust, his sinful desire tonight

Petrified I crawl back looking around, hoping to find any escape from his torture but my hopes shatter when he grip my leg and drag me under him.

He held my hands above my head and look at me with so much rage while I look at him with pleading tear filled eyes.

"please. Vikram. let me go" my voice came out as a whisper.

"no not until I satisfy my thrist, I give you choice to become my mistress, willingly. But you declined it. So now I am going to take you against your will, I will fuck you forcefully and I'm gonna fuck you soo damn hard that you will learn the consequences of saying no to me"
__________________________________________________
Vikram Dhanrajgir

His name is enough to freeze people in fear. He is 30 year old multi-billionear. One of the most powerful person in the world. People fear him more than death as they think if you cross him in any way he will make beg for your own end. Cruel, dominating, ruthless, controlling, he is a monster.

Siya Mehra

22 year old. A beautiful, pure and helpful girl who will do anything for her family. She only got one dream to give her mother and younger brother a better lifestyle. She struggle a lot which made her strong and tough

Another fantastic story to read🔥Love you all enjoy reading ❤️❤️Vote your favourite book

Love you all enjoy reading ❤️❤️
Vote your favourite book