Dependa

There's a certain kind of tradition that was adopted at some point and time where wives are expected to take care of their husbands along with all of the chores around the house. They come at their beck and call. This is because they owe it to them for loving them unconditionally and for being brave enough to join the military. They deserve everything they could ever ask for... right?

-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer!!!
• This story does involve mentions of domestic abuse so please be cautious if that's something you're not comfortable with!
• This story does eventually turn into a wlw story so if you're uncomfortable with that you may not want to read.
• This is my story and I'd appreciate it if no one stole it please and thanks, and if you see it anywhere else but here, under this account, please let me know cause it's not me!!
• I may not be able to frequently post because of school but I'll try to as often as I can so just bear with me.
• I did make a playlist for this story just let me know if you want the link!
• I tried to do a bit of research on the 1940s and 50s but if anything is inaccurate please let me know and I'll fix it no hard feelings!! Same goes with any grammar or spelling errors, please tell me so I can fix my mistakes!
• I have a cast in mind so just let me know if I should post them in a separate chapter to help you guys visualize my characters.
• Try to go easy on me this is my first story I've written on here.

I think that's it, tell me if I forgot anything.
I hope you guys enjoy the story :))