Pleasure (NSFW/ LEMON)

****DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT READ IF AGGRESSIVE SEX SCENES MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE ***

Ashoka laid there as she stared up into Mauls bright gold eyes, his hands placed on her knees staring right back..... he then began removing his pants as Ashoka watched with a blushing smile..... "oh..oh my" she said as his pants slid down now exposing all of him, her eyes widened as she stared.... Maul let out a laugh "dont be too afraid ill go slow and try not to hurt you" he said as he now was crawling over her taking the palm of her hands into his to leave her pinned under him..... he let out another laugh " your shaking Ashoka" she took a deep breath as she lifted her head to kiss Maul bitting his lip in the process..... "mhmmmmmm careful Ashoka thats what will get you in trouble.... I wont be so gentle if you start getting rough" he said a low whisper as she stared back at him with a mischievous smile " yes master" ..... Maul lowered himself closer to her as he gently thrusted into her... she let out a cry "slow" she said as she felt herself stretch just a little...... Maul let one of her hands go so he could cradle her head as he buried his face in her neck giving her gentle love bites..... she let out a moan and he thrusted again going a little deeper now...... "OH MYGAWD" she cried out........ Maul let out a gentle laugh in her lukke "thats not all of it yet my sweet" ....Ashoka took her free hand and held onto Mauls back....... he was now panting heavier as he was trying to stay in control " You feel soooo good I dont know how long I can go gentle on you for" Ashoka wrapped her legs around Maul he could feel her shaking he went in for one last thrust as he growled " MMMMMMMM"...... she cried out once more OHhhhh....OHhhh... OH MY GAWD.......her legs tightened...... Maul pulled back out slightly and thrusted back in again " your so tight you may have to deal with a little pain" ..... Ashoka clawed at his back as now he started thrusting in and out in and out in smooth slow motions....... her moans echoed as they got louder and louder...... He was curved just right to hit her g-spot as she couldn't help herself, she pulled Maul tight and bit down on his neck he let out a loud growl and went faster and harder as her moaning got louder and her grip got tighter " MAUL...... OHHH .... AHHH he couldn't stop as his eyes rolled back his panting go heavier he squeezed her other hand she screamed as she felt tingling all thru out her body as she climaxed he gave 3 more hard thrusts as he felt her throb he climaxed too.... he lifted his head to look at Ashoka as her eyes slowly opened "I warned you about getting rough" he said.... she looked back as she panted "it was so worth a little bit of pain" Maul let out a laugh as he kissed her forehead, then her cheek and neck,... he pulled himself out as she felt how much was really there....Maul laid down next her as he pulled the blanket over her.... Ashoka turned to face him as she looked down..... " your still ready?" she gasped ...... Maul let out another laugh " i'm ready when ever you are as he raised an eyebrow..... Ashoka looked at him mischievously knowing she was about to regret then next words to come out of her mouth..... "What position would you ideally like to do?" She asked him.... he looked at her and said "am I telling you or showing you?" Ashoka paused for a moment "show me.... show me what you really want to do" Maul smiled at her as he crawled out of bed and asked her to stand up.... as she got to her feet Maul used the force to grab her by the throat and he pushed her up against the wall just gently enough it didn't hurt..... he was only pinching the sides if her throat as he held her there he walked up and grabbed her thighs, let go of his choke hold as she slid down he thrusted with all his might pushing himself all the way inside.... Ashoka screamed as she clawed at his back..... he let out a sinister laugh again " you asked my lady.... you shall receive" her eyes rolled back as she couldn't believe how good it felt with a little bit of pain...... it was incredible to her as she felt all of him as he thrusted, every bone in her body shaking she wanted more as he increased his speed now being able to bounce her she felt like it was deeper than before, it didn't take him much longer before he was the one who now climaxed first she didn't think she was going to but as she felt him throb and inside her it excited her as she couldn't control her own euphoria...... Maul stood there for a moment panting keeping her pinned against the wall before he tightly wrapped his arms around Ashoka, lifting her to pull himself out and gently letting her down on her feet...... she couldn't keep her balance as his grip loosened she grabbed his neck trying to keep herself from falling her legs felt like noodles..... "are you ok my lady" Maul chuckled......... she grabbed on tighter before she could get the words out "no can you carry me to the bed" she was blushing so much now she couldn't believe he literally made her weak.... Maul laughed as he scooped her up into his arms and carried her to his bed, gently set her down and pulled the covers over her kissing her forehead "ill get you some water" Ashoka grabbed a pillow shoving her face in it as she let out a squeal "did this really just happen omg it hurt soo good, im so gonna be sore tomorrow" .... Maul came back to see Ashoka's face buried in a pillow "are you trying to hide now my lady, because if you are its not working your thoughts are incredibly loud".... Ashoka peeked one eye out "shhhh no don't say it don't you dare say it" Maul let out a sinister laugh as he set her water down and leaned in close to her whispering " welcome to the dark side" Ashoka let out a grunt in the pillow "UGHHHH it felt great" Maul laughed "whats that I didn't hear you" as he tugged on the pillow crawling over her to lay down beside her..... Ashoka yanked the pillow out and smacked it on his head as it imploded sending feathers every where..... she laughed as she saw it stick to his horns on his head. Maul just smirked at her "you know you are quite intoxicating yourself, the way you radiate light" Ashoka looked at him with a mischievous grin "ooohhhh really" she tilted her head "I guess one could say.......welcome to the light side" as she now rolled over uncontrollably laughing at her own come back Maul just rolled his eyes smirking as he pulled her back into his chest holding her tight......