33. I guess you're right

When Ben comes home from the supermarket, he sees Joe sitting on the couch all by himself. "Hey. Where's Mary?" Ben asks after he has put the groceries in the kitchen. He sits down next to the ginger and hands him a glass of juice.
Joe smiles at his boyfriend and gratefully takes the glass. "She's in your old room, probably asleep. She's exhausted." He says.
Ben gives the boy a kiss on the cheek, and pulls him close. "Yeah, I can imagine. Have you talked to her about the big decision she has to made?" He asks.
Joe places his head on Ben's chest and nods. "Yeah I did. She still isn't sure what to do. She doesn't want to give it up but she said she isn't sure whether she's ready to be a mother either." He explains as he looks down.
Ben gently lifts Joe's head with his index finger and leans in for a tender kiss. "Are you okay?" He asks when they pull away.
Joe shrugs. "I guess. It just sucks because this wasn't her fault. It's not that she was irresponsible. Her doctor had prescribed her a pill that isn't strong enough to prevent pregnancy. It was just bad luck." He says with a sigh.
Ben sees that Joe is still a bit overwhelmed by this day. He takes the boy's hand and intertwines their fingers. "But, didn't her boyfriend use a condom?" He asks after a minute of silence.
Joe nods. "He did. Like I said, bad luck. It just sucks to see her like this. She's really scared and confused." A quite sad and worried look appears on Joe's face.
Ben runs his hand through the boy's hair. "I know love. But she isn't alone. She has an amazing brother and a supportive boyfriend. And I think your father will be on board too once she has told him." He says reassuringly.
Joe looks up with a smile, and presses his lips against Ben's. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He says.

Ben giggles softly with a grin on his face. "I'm always right, duh."
Joe raises his eyebrow, and gives him a playful nudge. "You wish."
Ben lets out an offended scoff, and scoots closer to Joe. He looks into Joe's hazel eyes, which stare at him back with a defiant look.
The ginger bites his lip, and wants to lean in to kiss the blond.
But Ben stops him by putting his index finger in front of Joe's lips. "Nah ah, not before you admit that I'm always right." He whispers with a big smirk.
Joe giggles and rolls his eyes. "I'm gonna need some proof before I admit that love." The boy whispers as he makes their foreheads touch.
"Okay then. Right now, I can tell you wanna kiss me very badly." Ben says with a smirk.
The smile on Joe's face grows even bigger. He pretends to think for a moment, then nods with a smirk. "Okay you win, you're right. Can I have my kiss now?" He says impatiently.
Ben shakes his head. "No." He simply says before getting up. He wants to walk towards the kitchen, but doesn't come far.
Because Joe gets up from the couch as well, and nearly runs to his boyfriend. He jumps the blond from behind, clasping his legs around Ben's waist.
Ben has to try really hard not to lose his balance.
"Gimme. My. Kiss!" Joe says.
Ben laughs when Joe puts his hands in front of his eyes. "I can't kiss you when you're on my back, smart ass." He says with a smirk.
Joe lets out a loud giggle and hops off the boy's back.
Ben turns around with a smirk, and leans in.
So does Joe, eager to finally get his kiss.
But just before their lips touch, Ben makes a sudden movement.
It all goes to fast for Joe to realize what's happening, but suddenly he's on the floor. "Nice tackle, quarterback." He says with a smirk.
Ben grins before filling the gap between their faces and reuniting his lips with Joe's.

/////////

That evening, Ben and Mary are playing a video game together while Joe is cooking the three of them dinner. When dinner is almost ready, the ginger walks towards the other two to tell them they can eat.
"Damn it! How did I lose again?" Ben exclaims with a surprised look on his face.
Mary smiles proudly and shrugs.
"You've lost Mario Kart from a girl? That's a new low sweetheart." Joe says with a grin as he runs his hand through Ben's hair.
Ben rolls his eyes and gives his boyfriend a offended look.
His sister looks at Joe with a raised eyebrow. "Shut it, you always lose every video game from me." She says with a smirk.
Ben immediately burst out in laughter.
Joe shushes his sister by putting his hand in front of her mouth. "I'm not letting you stay here so you can expose my secrets." He says.
Mary giggles softly.
"So, are we gonna eat or what?" Ben says as he gets up.
Joe nods. "Yeah, let's eat."

When the three are sitting at the dinner table, enjoying their meal, Joe suddenly feels two eyes fixated on his face. He looks up, and sees Ben staring at him.
With a smirk, he looks down again to his plate of food, pretending like he doesn't notice it. He taps Mary, and nods as subtle as possible towards Ben.
She gives him a questioning look, but gets it as soon as she sees Ben. She giggles softly.
"You like what you see Benny?" Joe asks his boyfriend with a smirk.
Ben blinks a few times and can feel his cheeks getting red. "I uhm- I...- I wasn't staring." He stutters embarrassed.
Joe giggles when he sees Ben's tomato face. "I never said you were sweetheart." He grins. "Take a picture, it will last longer." He adds before blowing the boy a kiss.
Ben rolls his eyes, still with red cheeks of embarrassment. He tries to focus on his plate of food. But no matter how hard he tries, his mind keeps wandering off. And so do his eyes. Somehow he can't tear them off Joe's body...

________________________
Just some fluff today:)

Can you guess what will happen in the next chapter? Tip, look at the last few sentences😏

Much love from me aka queenborhap_gifs♡