➪𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚙𝚝. 𝟷/𝟺

——1k special——

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎:
[Happy Valentine's Day!]
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 ;; 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 <𝟹 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚎𝚜!!

𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔!!
[𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 is 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑘, there might also be triggers!]

Aether
"Paimon, do you think (y/n) is watching over Lumine?"

He never thought you would leave him. "(Y/n) is still alive, I know it..." That's what he tells himself every day. Calling out your name multiple times throughout his journey thinking that you're still beside him? Paimon has seen that for a couple times already. He isn't the zestful and energetic person he was before, your death drained the motivation inside him day by day. Oh, how much he wants you to stand by him, instead of going like his sister...

Albedo
"C8H11NO2+C10H12N2O+C43H66N12O12S2 dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin. Only if that formula can work on me..."

The alchemist was devastated. Albedo numbed himself with science experiments and the cold of Dragonspine. The fire that sparked in elegant hues which is placed in his camp lost its ability to provide warmth to him anymore. Losing you brought the memories of the poor blonde losing his master back. Though he spent all those sleepless nights manifesting your presence, you still didn't come back to him...

Amber

"Outrider Amber reporting for duty, I guess."

In others' eyes, Amber was like a bunny, always leaping here and there; she was like a newly built campfire, with sparks of passion to shield the people of Mondstadt from danger bursting out every second. She has her ways of saving people from near-death experiences and they never seem to be unsuccessful. She failed... just once, in protecting you from the hands reached out by the afterlife. Tears of guilt and sorrow filled her hazelnut eyes every time she thought about your smile, your gestures, your everything...