➪𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚙𝚝. 𝟸/𝟺

[Angst warning]

(A/N yalls i accidentally deleted 3/4 of this part 😀 I'm gonna write it again, it's not like I like the last version)
(A/N 2: i finally finished it, sorry for procrastinating shawties)

Beidou
"Well this is one boring ride..."
Beidou might seem bold and brash as usual, no one notices that she's hurting inside. Her heart is throbbing in pain each second. She started to snap at everyone and everything. There, she sits, on the wooden crate next to the side of her ship. Y/n isn't here to accompany Beidou on her journeys anymore, they were all colourless, painted in black and white. All she could do to pass time is to stare at the ocean and sigh. There's one seagull that started to make the corner of her ship a living place, "I wonder what is that thing doing here..." she said to herself.

Diluc
"No, I'm fine."
The people didn't notice anything odd from Diluc. Of course they didn't, he's trying to compress all his feelings. As the owner of Dawn Winery and Mondstadt's "Darknight Hero", he can't show any emotions on his constantly emotionless face right? He can't let that burning sensation leave him like you did right? Diluc knows you did not mean it, you certainly did not mean to abandon him...

Kaeya
"Your eyes are like the ocean; I could swim in them all day."
(For my readers with other coloured eyes:
Brown:
"Your eyes are like the soil of earth; I see so much life in them."
Green:
"Your eyes are like the emeralds that shine; I'll surely treasure them."
Hazel:
"Your eyes are like the dashes on cinnamon on my dessert; you definitely make everything better like they do.")

(a/n I'll finish it by tonight i guess im lazy 🦝👌)