Chapter 25

Food arrived with steaming smoke flew into the air bringing good smell of the food that woke up the monster in everybody's stomach. Everybody stuff themselves quietly on whatever is on the table.

Chaeyoung put a lot of foods in Mina's plate like its conventional to them. Mina just let her do whatever it is and did the same to her, so they apparently feeding each other. Pairs of orbs been checking every move they do, been curious on their sugar on top interaction.

"I'm full" Mina said as Chaeyoung was about to put another beef on her plate.

"Come on, this one is a good one." Chaeyoung replied still holding the beef on her fork. The greasy meat's oil keep falling on the table cloth getting its way to its predator. "Here" she added putting the meat closer to Mina's mouth. "Come on Myoui, my arms are getting tired, say ahh" She said pretending to feed Mina like a baby. The other didn't know what to do but she obliged anyway quasi its the safest way out.

"Mama that's so sweet of you!" Shae squealed looking at them with heart eyes. She gave Mina a fork with pork in it, "Mommy, feed Mama too please" She said looking at Mina pleadingly. Mina just get the fork and shove it into Chaeyoung's mouth without signals.

All continued to eat and leave no trace of any edibles. On the end, Chaeyoung paid for everything, making Mina agree forcefully. Both were fighting over a bill on a restaurant which they could buy anyway.

They stroll down to the park, seeing again the huge rides that took away the spotlight of the sky because they could literally cover the view up. Lights of the rides began to illuminate, attracting every orbs. The beauty it produces still outshine the brightness of the sky.

"Lets go ride bump cars Mama!" Shae said running towards the crashing of cars with loud thud of rubbers sounds. They observe how it goes, while statics on top making its way to their ears.

"You sure you wanna try that sweetie?" Mina asked Shae, getting worried on how could be the impact of cars crashing with each other.

"Yes Mom! I wanna ride with you!" Shae said grabbing Mina inside taking the wheels as she requested and Mina on her side as the passenger. The other girls as well joined the ride.

The car began to roar and everybody were crashing with each other as screams and laughter filled the air. While Momo on the side was just turning around in circle in the same place.

"Momo unnie, come here! Sit beside me!" Dahyun shouted to Momo to let her transfer to her car.

Momo stood up as a relief that she wouldn't get to deal with those thing. She walks her way towards Dahyun as Chaeyoung was driving in her way.

"Chaeyoungah! Watch out!" Dahyun screamed giving Chaeyoung a heads up on Momo's situation. Chaeyoung took a swift turn that made her car lost its control then crashed into Shae and Mina's car. Shout from a little girl heard but a giggle left her mouth afterwards.

On the other hand, the two adults on the different cars, wild images flash their minds, bright light, screeching of wheels and loud horns have taken over their clear vision, unabling them to see what is happening in the moment.

Mina is literally shaking on the sudden attack, while she try her hardest to focus but she cannot. Minari, wake up! Come on Babe! Voice of such familiarity echoes her mind as she tries her best to clearly see the reality, but to no avail, blurry but a bit vivid of pictures is what she envision.

A girl, with blood dripping down her head went out of the other crashed car, having a hard time walking straight. When she arrived at the other car, she instantly opened the door and tried her best to carry the other person on the car, but she dropped both of them on the ground as loud Bang collapsed both of them.

Chaeyoung on the other hand was sitting on her bump car, unable to move as she shut her eyes, holding the ache on her head as it escalates. "Wake up, Come on Babe!" She can hear her voice's desperation. Until a loud Bang fills her ears, a loud tingling sound made it even more painful to bare. She was gripping the steering wheel of the bump car doing the best she could to ignore the pain, but she can't its like, its burried deep, cannot be taken out easily.

"Mom! Mom! Are you okay?" Shae nervously asked as Mina was staring into space, painful tears joyfully sliding down her cheeks. "Mom, here let me hold your hand, this is what always Mama does, she always holds my hand whenever I'm shaking" Shae explained intertwining her hands on Mina as she hugged her tightly.

Mina release loud sob that got the attention of the other girls, making them panic on the ruckus they are unaware of. Chaeyoung who is on the side struggling, impulsively stood up, didn't know why, but the thought of Mina in pain made an adrenaline rush, forgetting about her own pain.

"Babe" Chaeyoung said, making Mina's breath hitch on the similarity of the voice and even the nickname. Chaeyoung was shocked as well on the similarity but shrugged it off as Mina's condition is way more important. "Take slow breaths babe, calm yourself down" Chaeyoung panicly instructed Mina which the latter followed. Slowly Mina's storm died down a little as only sprinkles of rain are dropping due to the arrival of the sun, her sun, Chaeyoung.

"I'm alright now. Thank you" Mina said gazing to everyone to assure them she's alright.

"I'm sorry if my crash caused a lot of trouble to you" Chaeyoung said that made everyone looked at each other sharing silent sympathy on the double meaning it could offer.

"Its okay. I'm just gonna take a break for a while. You guys enjoy the rest of the day." Mina said massaging her temple as it still rewinds the strange voice and pictures.

"I would like to accompany you if that's alright." Chaeyoung said like she's discussing about business. Mina just nod, feeling like she needs a little comfort, maybe just for this day, she could let her guards down.

"Can you please look after Shae guys?" Chaeyoung asked her friends who eagerly nod their head.

"Michaeng rise!" Shae shouted as she put piece by piece that her fake parent and the real one will have the time only for themselves. The others just giggled on her cuteness.

Mina grab the air into her lungs on the highest intesity to make herself calm. She is still trembling on the unknown incident that made her blood run cold. Chaeyoung following behind made her heart skipped a bit on how Mina was keeping all the pain.

They both stayed there for God knows how long. Staring on the sky which colored pink not so long ago but is in its purplish hue right now. They're both thankful for the presence of one another as they find comfort on the invisible strings that bind their sanity together. Eyes was just blankly roaming around on the bright lights produced by the rides. Chaeyoung's mind began to run on the thoughts that appeared earlier. Thinking how it suddenly hurt both their heads. She was in a doubt that something in the past could relate to it, since it all crashed down to both of them due to the same impact. A silly thought have crossed her mind, could there be a possibility Mina and her have already know each other before they met at 2yeon's wedding?

Mina suddenly spoked that made Chaeyoung recollect the real sight, "Have you ever wonder how the moon shines so bright despite the nature of it to stay always at the dark?"

Chaeyoung knew that there is deeper question on what is just being asked, but she herself doesn't know how to answer that, "uhm, I really don't know Myoui. Smart suggestion, go ask her yourself." Chaeyoung kidded, trying to lift up the mood. Mina gave her long weird stares which made her lift up her hands like surrendering.

"Hey that's not bad though" Chaeyoung said as an idea popped in, she stood up and lend out her hands for Mina to take. "Come on, we'll talk to her" she added.

"Who?" Mina asked curiously while looking at Chaeyoung back to her hand and back to Chaeyoung again.

"The moon" Chaeyoung said, forcefully grabbing Mina as they went with the crowd of people, blending in fitting their own worlds in the same place, just for tonight.