Chapter 4

HEEEEY GUUUYS :)

I literally have been so exhausted lately because I have softballpractice everyday of the week except Wednesdays and it is exhausting man....

Anyways Heres a new chapter and I really hope you all enjoy :) !

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

        "But Mom! I didn't ask to come to New York!" i yelled at her. I didn't understand why Paul, my step dad, had to take a  new job in NEW YORK! Now i had to go to a new school! I basically have to restart life. New house, new friends. At least it was the start of second semester, and not half way through first. That would've been way more embarrassing.

         "Please, Percy, try to be supportive of your stepfathers new job," my mother said.

        "Fine, but  I am NOT driving to school wit him." With that I grabbed my school bag and walked out the front door. How embarrassing if on the first day of school, I showed up in a teachers car. Everyone would watch me and start laughing, just like the y did at my old school. It took me a year  to get the teachers son thing off my head. When i got to the school, i went to the main office. The lady there gave me my locker number and combination, and my class schedule.

        "Thank you," I said and walked out of the office. As I was walking down the halls, girls kept looking at me and giggling. This did NOT happen at my old school. Did I have something on my face? I got to my locker and opened it, just as another guy opened his locker beside me.

        "Hey, " he said to me.

        "Uh, hi?" I replied.

         "You're new here, aren't you?"

        "Yeah, my name is Percy Jackson," I said shaking his hand.

        "I'm Grover Underwood," he replied. I looked at Grover. He was wearing red converse, blue skinny jeans, and a Goode High basketball sweatshirt. He was about my height with light brown curly hair under one of the Jamaican hats.

        "So, Percy. What's your schedule like?" he asked. 

        "Um, I have history, English, gym, lunch, math, and then science."

        "Awesome! We have all the same classes, except Science."

        "Sweet."

        "Yeah, come on, I'll show you the way." Grover showed me the way to history, talking all the way.

        "Yo, Jason," Grover called once we got into the classroom.

        "Sup Grover," a blonde haired boy said, walking towards us, who I assume was Jason. He had bright blue eyes, a small scar  on his upper lip, and was very muscular.

        "Percy Jackson, this is Jason Grace," Grover said introducing us.

        "Hey Percy, nice to meet you," Jason said. He seemed really cool. We were talking for about 5 minutes when a girl came up behind him and jumped on his back.         "Gods, Pipes! Take it easy!" Jason said, laughing. The girl got off Jason's back, and then kissed him on the cheek.

        She looked at me and said, "Oh, you're hot."

        "Uhhh..." was all I could say. I could feel my cheeks getting red. Jason started laughing his ass off.

        "Percy, this is my girlfriend, Piper."

        "Nice to meet you Percy," Piper said, smiling. I noticed all three of them wearing the same basketball hoodies.

        "Geeze, is everyone in this school on the basketball team?" I asked, laughing. They looked down, confused, but then started laughing too.

        "No," Piper said. "Just we all happen to be."

        "Jason is the captain," Grover said to me.

        "Hey, Percy, you any good?" Jason asked.

        "I was captain at my old school," I said to them.

        "Oh," Jason said. Oh crap!

        "Wait, no I didn't mean I was coming after you or anything," I said quickly. To my relief, they all started laughing.

        "Hey man, if you're better than me, you deserve to be the captain. When do you have gym anyways?" he asked.

        "Right before lunch, " I responded.

        "Awesome, you have gym with Pipes, Grover and I. All our friends are in that class, too. I will ask coach to play basketball and we can see how good you are," Jason said. He took that so well. Before I was captain at my other school, the captain tried so hard to sabotage me, so that I wouldn't take his place. I was about to respond when t

The teacher came in and told us to take our seats. I turned in horror to notice Mr.  Blofis, also known as my stepdad, looking at me. Greeeat, I thought to myself.

        "Perfect way to start the day," I mumbled under my breath. I took a seat in between Jason and  Grover. 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

There you go! Finally some Percy action! Percy and Annabeth meet in the next chapter so stay tuned!

Thank you all who have read the previous chapters and voted, it really means a lot to me :)

Alexa xx