Chapter Eight

Mark looked at the castle amazed at the sight of it. It was large and completely bigger than the one in Antlantica. The trio entered the castle gates as Sam and Colby had walked downstairs. The minute that they did, Colby's eyes landed on the two men who just entered the castle.

"Babe! I was so worried about you!" Colby said as he was about to hug her. Mark's heart nearly dropped thinking that Amy was already in love with someone else, but rather than embracing Colby, Amy glared and placed her hand on his chest.

"Don't even try it," Amy said. "I don't like you and I never will marry you,"

"Amy," says Sam. "Seriously, and who are these people,"

"Um these people are," says Amy unsure about what their names were. Sean took the opportunity to introduce himself since he was pretty much going to talk for Mark.

"My name is Sean," he says, "and this is Prince Mark," Mark stiffened not sure how he planned to act. But if it had been anything like Antlantica, Mark bowed to the princess and the other princes in the room.

"Where did they come from?" Questioned Colby as he turned toward Sean. "And I wasn't talking to you Sean, your nothing but a servant,"

"Why I ought to!" Sean said, "For your information I have served as...." Sean was about to say more when Mark quickly placed a hand on Sean's arm hoping to keep him from revealing who they were. Sean huffed and went silent; however, he already knew how much he was going to hate Colby. Colby was nothing but a control freak and someone had to teach him a lesson.

"It's nice to meet you Prince Mark," Amy said as she curtsied, Colby and Sam bowed though, Mark could see it in Colby's eyes that he hated his guts. "Well," she continued as she stood up. "I'll send the servants to help you get cleaned up, and I'm wondering if you two would like to join us for dinner,"

"What?!" Colby exclaimed. "Amy you can't be serious!"

"Colby shut up!" Amy yelled back. "These two have washed on shore due to being in a ship wreck now if you don't mind, why don't you do yourself a favor and go tell Louis to get dinner ready,"

"Amy," says Sam hoping that Colby and his sister wouldn't get into a fight he wanted Amy to be happy and he also wanted his best friend to be part of his life even through he was going to be the king once he married Amy.

"Now," says Amy. "I won't ask again,"

"Yes, m'lady," Says Colby as he turned and made his way back to the kitchen.

"Sam, why don't you bring Mark to the bathroom where the servants can clean him up," Amy suggested. Sam sighed and nodded his head, he beckoned for Mark to follow him. Mark looked over at Sean unsure of what to do, Sean nodded his head and mouthed go to him. Mark turned and started following Sam to one of the bathrooms in the castle. Whilst Mark was being taken care of, Amy walked up the stone stairs and started making her way to her room where she was going to get dressed in her dinner outfit. Sean cleared his throat and began exploring the castle until he stumbled across the kitchen.

Something had smelled good and Sean wanted to see what the chef was cooking. Pushing the doors open he stopped midstep when he noticed what was around the room. There were pans with fire underneath it followed by the chef cutting some meat up and throwing it into the pot. "I think I'm going to be sick," Sean said to himself as he witnessed different sea creatures being tormented and cut up for food. Sean tried his best to hold back his vomit however, as he was backing away from the kitchen the chef turned around and saw Sean in his kitchen.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my kitchen?!" Louis exclaimed as he clutched his white chef hat and knife in his hands.

"I'm sorry sir, I did not mean to barge in," says Sean who was backing away from the kitchen.

"Get out!" Louis exclaimed as he tossed a steak knife in Sean's general direction. Sean's eyes widened as he quickly turned and ran out at the same time the knife embedded itself into the door. Out of breath, Sean walked away from the door as far as he possibly could.

"Okay, Mark, if we ever get back in that water I'm going to kill you!" Sean said to himself and went to check on the prince. The servants had just finished giving Mark a bath and had already drained the tub. The maid that was tending to him walked out of the bathroom and came back with a black and white suit with a bowtie.

"Now then," says the maid. "Come on Mark, let's get you ready for the princess's dinner," Mark nodded quickly as he pulled on a pair of boxers, the maid had helped him put on the pants followed by the white dinner shirt and black jacket. Next, she placed a bowtie around Mark's neck making sure that the bowtie was tightened enough. After she finished she combed his shaggy brown hair and gelled it so it would stay to one side. Mark had felt weird when it came to the outfit he was wearing it was something that he wasn't used to since mermen didn't exactly where clothes, they only ever had their tails and no shirt. "Perfect! Her majesty is going to be most impressed now come, they should be waiting for us in the dining hall,"

In the dining hall, Amy had been looking out at the ocean as the sun started to set. Colby tapped his fingers on the table waiting for their guest to enter. He knew all too well that Mark was going to be a threat especially since that's all Amy had been drawing. It disgusted him that she might suddenly like a guy she just met. He had been around her longer and knew that if a guy fancied her then it was only a matter of time before the two hooked up.

"What's taking them so long?" Colby complained. "To think that if Mark was a prince he would know that timing is everything, and that servant, something's off about him,"

"Colby your worrying too much," says Sam. "I'm sure it's nothing,"

"What's so special about this prince anyway Amy?" Colby asked. "You've never even heard of him," Colby continued. "Heck, I don't even know what Kingdom he's from,"

"He looks familiar," says Amy. "Especially his face, I can't get what happened on the beach out of my head,"

"Oh, you mean the whole 'Angel' thing?" Colby said. "You probably swallowed a lot of salt water," Amy was about to argue when the maid knocked on the door. Everyone turned their attention away from the conversation they were having to the door. The maid moved aside, and Mark followed by Sean entered. Amy was taken aback by the way Mark had looked, he was handsome, and she couldn't stop thinking about him.