Character

Name: Echizen Ryona

Nickname: Nana , Chibi-Chan ,

Age: 15 years old - same age with shiraishi

Family: Echizen Nanjirou ( Father)

              : Echizen Rinko ( Mother)

              : Echizen Ryoga ( Step-brother)

              : Echizen Ryoma ( Little Brother)

              : Meino Nanako ( Cousin)

              : Karupin ( Cat)

Likes : Tennis, family, Ponta , Loyal Friends, Shiraishi

Dislike:  Arrogant people, Brat , Talkative , Cheater, Fangirl, Fanboys

Tennis Style : All Rounder

Dominant Arm : Left Hander

Background: 

Ryona study at Shintehoji before going to U17 Camp. Yes , She is also a regular on Boys teams tennis Club and bestfriend with Kuranosuke Shiraishi and Oishitari Kenya. She rented a house near the school since her parents house is far from the school. Of Course , the captain and her have been seeing each other almost two years and it going smoothly until one day , she saw him kissing with other girls which is the president of Shiraishi fanclub. At night, she is jogging around the park and the girl who is kissing Shiraishi kidnap her along with her friend . They started to hit her with the bat and punch her until she lost conscious . Luckily, there is a high schooler passby and take her to the hospital. When she woke up, she find herself at hospital and someone by her side. " You already wake up" said him and " You lost conscious  and luckily I arrived at that time. If there is nothing else, I will go first" said him. She stop him by put her hand on his hand " What are your name ?" and he answer " Tokugawa Kazuya, Yuroshiku" pull out his hand and she smiled " Echizen Ryona ,Yuroshikku" and take his hand for handshake.  They exchanged their number and become friends after that.  Next Day, she receive a invitation about  U17 Camp .   Her father know the accident and decided for her to accept it. Only her father know whereabout Ryona .