Middle School at U17 Camp

Tokugawa Kazuya POV

" Nana , let's go to the monitor room since coach want to meet us before the middle school come" said him to the girl who is now eating her third pancake. 

" Why? I'm eating this delicious pancake right know. No One can make me stop by eating it ." as Ryona respond with a frowned at her face and cover her food with her hand.

I sighed  along with my best friend Oni Jujiroh and Irie Kanata. Since there is no other choice, Oni carry her and slung her on his shoulder as they go to the monitor room. 

"Juji-neechan , put me down" while she tried to escaped but failed.

 I chuckled at her attitude and ruffled her hair " Just shut up and follow us". She  frown and nod her head.

No One Pov

At Monitor Room

" They are the champion of the national tournament this year Seishun Gakuen. blah blah bla" as he tried to explained their tennis style and other. 

Ryona move her gazed to the monitor and smile "Ryoma" whispered only for Tokugawa hear it. He look at her " Are you okay?" and She just nodded " I will meet him sooner or later". The coach asked them to go outside and  pick one ball.

. Meanwhile the others ," Since 300 is too many , there will be only 250 ball and the one who doesn't have ball have to drop out. Good Luck" as they heard from the speaker . There is some middle School pick about more than one and the High School ask for a challenge.

Sasabe began to play with Ryoma and lost teribbly. Juji's brother who was challenging Sanada broke his racket. "Is there anybody with racket?" and Juji shouted "Stop this nonsense ! Who do not have ball leave!" meanwhile his brother " Aniki" as he bowed his head and leave. 

Ryona/ Nana POV

Irie said "No game unless approved by Coach. Irie Kanata Court 3". All of the middle school gaze their attention to Ryona. Shiraishi eyes widen along with her team " Nana" come from their mouth.

 Akutsu pointed his finger to me " Why is there a girl at this camp?" and I looked at him and looked away. Ryoma grab my hand " Oneechan." and hug  me tightly.

  Meanwhile I looked at my brother and patted his head " I'm Sorry, Chibisuke". I broke apart the hug " Later , I will explain everything , huh? " while wipe the tears on Ryoma cheeks

No One Pov

Suddenly, Kintaro jump and hug her tightly " Nana neechan, I'm really miss you" and Ryona smiled a little " I'm sorry Kin-chan". 

While everyone shocked with the two especially chibisuke snice this is their first saw him crying. Eiji come to Ryoma " Ochibi, who is she ?" and he replied " she is---" but got stop by her.

Ryona said " Echizen Ryona , Ryoma's oneechan Court 1" while the others " What!!!" . Momoshiro " Ryoma, you didn't tell us you have oneechan?" and he just replied " you didn't asked".

" I think you have take along time, Nana , Tokugawa, Oni , Irie and Shuji go back to your court." said Coach Kurobe from the speaker. 

Then they all went back to their court but Ryoma stop Tokugawa " Hey What court are you?". He stared at him" Do you want to go home" and ignored Ryoma. Ryona pat Ryoma shoulder " Hey Kazu neechan , Don't be to harsh" "Tokugawa Kazuya , Court 1" whisperred in his ear.

 Meanwhile , Momo asked Kenya " Hey , do you all know her?" refers to Shitenhoji  team. Kenya just said " She is our ex regular and also my best friend along with Shiraishi". 

They all turned their head to two data master Yanagi Renji and Sadaharu Inui . Yukimura asked Renji " Hey have you got any data about her?". He  replied " Echizen Ryona who is also known as Queen of the Court". 

Akutagawa jiro shouted " AAHHH " and Atobe " What " . Jiro " She is Queen of the court and Win 6 years consecutive as a champion at Wimbledon  and unbeatable . Almost become a pro but disappear after that.".  All of them shocked at the answer and asked Shiraishi. 

"Hey, Did you all know about this?" asked them to Shitenhoji. They nod and Kin-Chan "Nana oneechan is really good but it's been a year after she disappear from us" " Oh she is also our captain ex girlfriend".

The second time all of them shocked " Is is really true?" asked them to Shirashi. He smiled and Nodded. Meanwhile there is certain someone watching them " It's been a while , eh Shiraishi"

Shiraishi also thinks "It's been a while , nana" and look at Ryoma who is been staring at him.

Sorry for a short chapter. I Only own my Oc " Echizen Ryona"

Don't forget to vote and stay tuned for the next chapter