6

Pov Tini

Today Jorge and I meet up. I'm excited. Its almost evening. I decide to get everything ready. When I'm done the bell rings.

Tini: come in

Jorge steps inside.

Tini: glad to see you again

Jorge: me too

Tini: just sit on the couch

Jorge: okay

Jorge goes to the seat.

Tini: do you need something to drink?

Jorge: that is allowed. Do you have
coke?

Tini: yes I have that at home

Jorge: then it may be that

Tini: okay

I stand up and goes to the kitchen after drinks. I think to herself 'well, that was embarrassing between Jorge and me'. When I have taken a drink I go back to the living room.

Tini: here your coke

I say while passing his Coke.

Jorge: thanks

Tini: and are things getting better after
the break up with Stephie?

Jorge: yes and is everything still going on with you?

Tini: yes

we chat about anything and everything. We already have a few glasses of alcohol. Suddenly Jorge comes closer to me. He kisses me. I kiss back. The kiss goes far. Suddenly we go to my bedroom and start undressing each other. (You know what happens then😉)

•Time skip•

It's the next morning. I feel something moving next to me. I turn my head to that side. It's Jorge. I look under my sheets. Oh no, I'm naked. What have I done? Oh no, my parents. They shouldn't know this. I wake Jorge carefully.

Tini: (whispering) jorge jorge wake up

Jorge: what is it?

Tini: what did we do this night?

Jorge: uh, we were a bit drunk.
Especially you and then we had sex... eeuh we had sex? (he says shocked)

Tini: apparently. We are naked... Shit my parents and brother.

Jorge: what about them?

Tini: they shouldn't know this.

Jorge: they are not at home, are they?

Tini: they were coming home late yesterday evening. You have to get out of here before they wake up.

Jorge: okay, i'm getting ready and leaving.

Tini: okay

Jorge gets out of bed and gets him ready to leave. Tini comes along so she can let him out. When they walk to the front door they run into Tini's mom.

Tini: eeuh

MomT: hello Jorge... (she realizes that something isn't right) Jorge, what are you doing here?

Tini: eeuh, he just came to ask something.

Jorge: indeed

MomT: okay, would you like to have breakfast?

Jorge: ye... (Tini interrupts him)

Tini: no that is not possible mom. Jorge has somewhere to go. Right Jorge?

Jorge: indeed, completely forgotten.

MomT: what a pity. Maybe next time.

Jorge: indeed.

Jorge goes out the front door.

Jorge: bye Tini, bye Mariana

MomT: until the next

Tini: bye

Mom goes back to the kitchen. Happy that was in the nick of time.

Here a longer part. Should I do this more or do you prefer small parts?
Xxx Smartie