11

Liked by franstoessel, Mluciamuz and 3,647 million others

Tinistoessel: everyone learns from their mistakes, me too...

1,968 comments

Franstoessel: I'm here for your sister❤
Tinistoessel: @Franstoessel you are the best brother which someone like me could wish for❤

Mluciamuz: my girl ❤💕
Tinistoessel: @Mluciamuz ❤💕

Candemolfose: beauty😍
Tinistoessel: @Candemolfose no you😍

Nicolasegarnier: 😍

Claraalonso: beauty 😍
Tinistoessel: @Claraalonso no you😍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~•end•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pov Tini

Days, days I am not myself...
I can not anymore...
What have I done...
what are they going to think of me ...

These words have been in my mind for days.

Today comes the results of my examination at the doctor. I have stress. What should i do or what will happen when i am pregnant?  I do not know anymore. Fortunately I have my family, they support me in everything.

"Tini girl, eat something." Mom says. Yes, it's noon and I can't eat the stress. "It doesn't work, mom, I don't get anything in." I say. "I understand that you are stressed, but eat something." "I can't do it, mom, understand me!" I shout angrily.   "I get the girl, we will help you in everything." Mom says.
I leave the table and enter my room. I throw myself on my bed and start to cry.

I can not anymore...
What have I done...
what are they going to think of me ...

There they are again...

Suddenly there is a knock on my door.
"Tini girl, come on. It's the doctor." Mom says. In a few seconds I get up and open my door. Mom hands me the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~tel. Conv.~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tini: hello, with Martina Stoessel
Doctor: hello Martina, I have the results of your research.
Tini: mmhh
Doctor: the investigation shows that you are pregnant

I let Mom her phone fall on the floor and fall to the ground. I start to cry. Mom picks up her phone and continues to call.

MomT: hello, Doctor. It's Martina's mom. She is no longer able to get to the phone.
Doctor: oooh, but congratulations to her.
MomT: thanks
Doctor: would it be possible for Martina to come for a checkup next month.
MomT:  Yes of course
Doctor: okay, bye
MomT: bye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~•end•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shit shit shit, now what? How am I supposed to say this to Jorge?

"Tini, we'll solve this together." Mom says. "No mom, I caused this so I have to bear the consequences." I say. I start to cry again. "I can't mother, i can't." I say. "You can do it girl and if it doesn't work, we'll help you." Mom says.

Sorry I haven't updated anything for a few days. I was out of inspiration, but I'm back and I'm inspired again.