Snowed In

A/N: TS: Hello! I hope you all enjoyed the cliff hanger. I don't like song fics but this os going to be one.

AS: ...ducks. Sorry I don't. Have anything you say right now.

Disclaimer: We don't own PJO, but I wish we did. I also wish I had a pet duckling. It'd be so cute and fluffy, like Stich! But we don't own him either.

(Calypso POV)

(Let it snow)
Oh the weather outside is frightful

I walked to the infirmary with mugs and hot chocolate mix. It was bitter cold and the snow was falling heavily.

But the fire is so delightful

I kicked at the door since my hands were full. It didn't take long for Will to come open the door. He ushered me inside and quickly shut the door. "What were you doing out in weather like that?" He asked incredulously. My teeth chattered as i answered, "I-I-I wa-was b-b-bringing you ch-ch-ch-chocolate." He brought me a blanket and draped it over my sholders. He led me into a back room with comphy,chairs and a couch.

And since there's no place to go,

I sat down on the couch and he took the mugs and mix from my hands. He went to go make it and i sat trying to get warm.

Let it snow,

He came back with two steaming hot mugs of chocolate. He sat beside me and handed me a mug. He heat warmed my fingers as I held it. Once the liquid cooled down, I drank it.

I was very aware of Will watching me. I gave him a side long glance and he quickly looked away. I blushed deeply.

Let it snow,

When the chocolate was gone, he took the cups and set them aside. We half faced each other and didn't say a thing. I eventulay caught his eye. Then I couldn't look away. His eyes were captivating.

Let is snow.

We leaned in at the exact same time. He put his hand on my cheek and paused. He looked at me as if asking for permission. In response, I leaned forward.

A/N: TS: MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I'm sorry lovelies....no I'm not.

(Leo POV)

Oh It doesn't show signs of stopping

Our lips met, and it was electric. We both melted into the kiss. We kissed for what felt like forever, and when we finally pulled away to get air, I looked into his eyes, and promptly placed a handful of snow in his face.

(Calypso POV)

And i brought some corn for popping

We kissed, and it was nothing like I'd ever experince. Will's lips were surprisingly warm. He cuped my face in his hands and deepened the kiss. When we finally pulled away, I knew in that moment that this was who I was meant to be with.

A/N: AS: There you go. Hope you like that ending better. I may be cruel, but I'm not THAT cruel.