Happily Ever After...

A/N: TS: hey guys im getting board with this so were gonna end it.

AS: She's boring. Unfortunately this isn't my account so I can't stop her. Sorry guys.

Disclaimer: we don't own the characters or the setting, but we do own the plot. I also own some copies of Skillet music. Thats the same thing though, right?

(Nico POV)

I stood in the shadows and watched as Leo argued with Calypso. They were officialy breaking it off. They both seemed anoyed so I wasn't suprised when they turned their backs to each other and stormed off. I shadow travled to bunker nine, because I knew thats where he'd go. I was right. He stormed in, slaming the door behind him. He marched over to the motercycle he was reconstructing and got to work. He was so hot when he was mad - I mean literally - I mean temperature wise - I mean - who am I kidding? He was sexy. I walked up behind him and put my elbows on his shoulders. He jumped slightly but relaxed back into me. His hands were still working on the bike, but his eyes were closed. He was adorable. I bent down and kissed his nose. His lips twitched upwards at the corners. I rested my nose on his forehead and starred into his eyes.

(Will POV)

I walked to the lake after my shift at the infirmary. I saw someone sitting by the waters edge. My heart skipped a bear when I saw it was Calypso. As quietly as I could, I went up behind her. I planned on scarring her, but she heard me and turned around. She looked so sad, my heart lurched. I kneeled down beside her and held out my arms to her. She leaned into me and I just heald her. I rocked her back and forth, humming softly to her. When the song was over, she pulled away. I didn't let her go though, and she didn't try. We were so close. Only a few inches seperated us. We leaned in at the same time, demolishing the distance between us. Her lips were soft and sweet. The kiss was broke when we found ourselves being pushed into the lake.

A/N: AS: Well, thats it. Bye. I'm not going to be writing on this account anymore. I'm going to be writting my own fic. Not on this website though. It'll be on instagram. Goodbye peoples!

TS: I'll keep writing other stories but this one is over. Bye my lovlies.