15

Days came by quickly, And it's already thursday. Ryujin successfully submitted her missing assignments this tuesday and now she's back to her normal schedule, which is class, dance, then go home. It sounds a simple schedule but it is the complete opposite.

The dance competition is getting close, and so Heejin decided to be much strict. Yes, that kind looking girl was scary as hell, According to Ryujin.

She's currently with Yeji, and yes on the same rooftop. Ryujin thinks this is the only place where they weren't awkward with each other, mainly because their friends aren't around to tease non sense.

"So, Why don't you like smiling again?" The short haired girl asked as she rested her chin on her knees, "Actually—Do you even know how to smile?" The younger of the two added, not in an offensive way, but rather a curious one.

The latter hummed for a while,"Of course, dummy." She looked up at the sky, "It's Mainly because of the people surrounding me. I don't know how to interact with new people, and new people were easily intimidated by me. So why not use this to avoid interacting with people." The cat eyed girl explain, leaving the short haired girl to chuckle,

"Oh, I get it. You hate people?"

Yeji stopped sipping on her banana milk, "Kinda? Maybe." She shrugged,

Ryujin stood up, then she fixed her backpack, leaving the cat eyed girl to only stare at her, "Well, You said it yourself, you hate people." She turned her back on Yeji, and was about to walk towards the door.

"Noooo." Yeji whined, Gripping the hem of Ryujin's track pants, and she refused to let go.

"I'm not gonna leave in one condition." Ryujin looked down at Yeji,

"What is it?"

The younger of the two smiled, She then sat back down beside the cat eyed girl, "Smile." she stated. It was a simple request, yet Yeji was confused as hell, the cat eyed girl even tilted her head a little.

"Why, would I do that? You haven't seen anyone smiled before?" Yeji looked at her judgingly, but with a hint of a joke.

"Smiling wouldn't hurt. Just smile one time." Ryujin tried to do her best charm, Trying to pout and be cute as possible. The cat eyed girl sighed but still nodded anyways.

As if it was something challenging, the latter closed her eyes for a second before looking at the short haired girl and tried to show her most genuine smile. Eyes almost nowhere to be seen, cheeks puffing out, and her perfect set of teeth were displayed, and the gums that only added details to the charming smile Yeji had. Well that didn't last long after hearing a shutter sound, And obviously it was from Ryujin's. Seeing the younger, who's also smiling widely but with a camera in hand, pointing directly at Yeji.

"Delete that." The cat eyed girl threathened with the most serious voice the younger had heard coming from her.

"I'll just send it to you, You look good here." The short haired girl tried to dart off the older's focus onto the camera, but it was no use.

"Shin Ryujin."

If you're wondering if Yeji actually looked scary, the answer it no, Ryujin didn't even got the shivers, all because Yeji looked exactly like a mad kitten.

"Hwang Yeji." The younger of the two mimicked the latter, earning a light slap from the older.

"You're annoying." Yeji sighed before letting go of the issue and went back to drinking her banana milk. Meanwhile, Ryujin smiled once again on her phone before putting it back to her pocket and did the same as the latter did.

_

im so sorry if this is rushed but i have to write a chapter inorder to make a progress, this is just a filler chapter