17

White sand that was getting washed away by the clear ocean, with towering trees at the sides. As the sun set down perfectly, the ocean illuminates the bright star. Some were staying out in the sun, while some played and swam. Others, well, stayed inside their rooms.

This beach resort is surely breath taking.

Lia have been wanting to go on a beach with them, and today is the day. They had a four hourd drive away from the city to this peaceful place.

The five had their own piece of luggage, containing all of their clothes and personal things. Well, they've decided to stay here for a good three days after all.

"Here it is." Lia stopped at a door, she then tapped the card that was given to her by the resort personnel. The door made a beeping sound and it was unlocked. The room has a minimal style.

The youngest of them let herself fall on one of the beds, "Woah. This is comfy."

"It looks like it." Chaeryeong laughed, "Fix your things now Yuna."

Meanwhile, Yeji went past the four and took a hold of the curtain. As she brought it to the side, it revealed the view that was perfectly displayed. Also, their room is in a higher room, and once you've stayed on the balcony, you will sure love the scenery.

.

As the night comes, only a few people stayed outside their rooms, and the five wanted to swim at this chilly hour. They changed into their swim wear, mostly rashguards and shorts, They also prepared a fabric for them to lay on. 

"We're gonna bring this, can you guys buy drinks for us?" Chaeryeong asked as she reached for the fabric.

"And chips please." Yuna joined in, looking at herself in the mirror, "Cola for me." She added.

"Any carbonated drink will do." Lia said,

"Yeah, just the same as Lia." Chaeryeong added,

"Anything will do." Yeji stated as she slightly adjusted her rash guard.

"No Yeji, you will go with Ryujin, she'll have a hard time carrying those." Lia stated, and gave a quick wink at Chaeryeong who chuckled and shook her head.

.

Good thing, there's a convenience store nearby,  only a walking distance. They haven't even dipped in the water, yet Ryujin already felt cold  as the breeze skimmed through her skin. She glanced at the older beside her, and Yeji being the way she is, she refused nor bother to say anything.

Entering the store, the only present is the cashier. Ryujin grabbed a basket and picked out the things they planned to purchase. Yeji wasn't with her at the beverage aisle, and she didn't mind. She grabbed drinks and chips.

Going to the chocolate aisle, she found the cat eyed girl holding four or more chocolates, with a frown on her face, probably contemplating whether to put it in the basket or not. It's quite a surprise Hwang Yeji getting pouty over a bunch of chocolates, Ryujin secretly chuckled.

They are now getting close back to the hotel, yet the both of them was walking painfully slow. It actually felt great, with the street light as the source of light, including other establishments and the cars that passed by. Only a few people can be seen walking aside from Ryujin and Yeji, it was too quiet.

Ryujin gripped the plastic bags thighter, and noticing the whistling noises not too far from them, it was then followed by a sporadic noises, Only to see different colors of fireworks were exploding at the dark sky.

"Wow pretty." She muttered, as her eyes were focused at the bright, exploding lights. The short haired girl noticed they stopped walking as they were too engrossed watching the fireworks display,

She grabbed the hand of the older and sprinted like her life depended on it. Ryujin willingly dragged the latter on their way back. Good thing her stamina is pretty strong, but she didn't know for the latter. The air hit her face and her hair was in motion as the frosty air only got became strong, Ryujin didn't bother to look back, "Let's hurry." She only stated with a hint of excitement.

They got back to the beach, and the fireworks were still kept going, Her friends were enjoying the night breeze and Meanwhile Yuna was walking around the water,

The duo kept their pace down and pant heavily, making their friends caught their attention.

"Oh? Did you guys just ran?" Chaeryeong chuckled,

"Hm, Ryujin got excited with the fireworks." Lia stated.

Ryujin had no idea how she got to do such a thing, her heart is still beating crazy. She nonchalantly just held Yeji's hand and dragged her all the way back to the beach. Maybe it's the sudden adrenaline that rushed through her after seeing those fireworks, yeah, probably.

She felt a light grip on her hand, and the sudden realization hit her. She didn't bother to let go of the cat eyed girl's hand earlier, which made her loose her grip on the latter's hand and placing hers back to her side. The warmth that she felt on her hand was nowhere to be felt and replaced by the cold breeze, she dislike it.

Lia laughed out of nowhere, "Yeji sweetie you look exhausted." She tried to said between laughs, "And your cheeks' red."

The cat eyed girl glared before sitting down along with Lia nad Chaeryeong, "Shut up, pass me a drink." she ordered, and Chaeryeong passed her a carbonated drink which she immediately drank,

"Unnies! Come join me! It's cold!" Yuna shouted at a distance as the water reached on her knees. 

They all planned to swim but the group didn't think the breeze would be this cold.

"Come here for a second!" Lia shouted back, and the younger obeyed.

"Aren't you getting cold?" Lia asked as she took out the jacket she prepared, no wonder Lia is the mother of the group. She has a caring characteristic and she always puts others before herself.

"A little bit." Yuna smiled at Lia.

"Look at the stars." The short haired girl muttered and her friends followed,

The dark sky was full of stars with different colors, Meanwhile the moon was hiding behind the thick clouds. Times like this would be the perfect time to go on a rooftop and stargaze. But in Ryujin's opinion, this is much better, especially with her friends.

_

hii its 2 am and i still got online school later, i didn't proofread this :>