Chapter twenty-Five

Harry sat at a booth in a cafe area of the mall. Jill sat eating some fries that Harry got her form Chick-fil-A, in the high chair, the three girls each had them a six inch sandwich, with a pop or apple Juice and Harry had his foot long and his soda as they started to eat. Harry seen Tammy just somewhat looking in her lap. "Tammy, do you not want your sandwich?" Harry asked. "I...haven't had one before." She whispered. "Try it and if you don't like it, we can get you something else form another restaurant." Harry said softly and after a pause, she slowly picked up her sandwich. She did end up eating it and giggled out after getting handed a cookie. "Daddy, I have to potty!" Hope whined. "Can it wait until your sisters are finished eating?" Harry asked and Hope frown. "We will stay right here, daddy." Sarah said and after Harry put Tammy in the chair by Sarah and put Jill on her lap. "You scream, if anything happens. I'll be right there." Harry said, pointing to the hallway. "I will, daddy." Sarah said. "Be quick, Hope. I do not like this." Harry said, as she ran inside the bathroom and Harry stood at the end of hallway to keep an eye on the three girls. "Daddy! I can't reach the sink!" Hope whined. "Baby I can't come in there. It's okay this one time. Lets get back to your sisters." Harry said and Hope come out of the bathroom and they made their way back to the table. "Hi, daddy." Sarah smiled and they sat down to finish their lunch.

Harry handed Draco a small box when he got back home. He was a little worried to see Draco in the bed. Teddy was watching the kids so Draco could lay down. "What's this?" Draco smiled lightly, sitting up fully. "Well, as you know I took the girls to the mall for their ears and new ear rings. I picked up something I think you're going to like." Harry smiled and Draco slowly opened the box. "You...got my birth stone in baby size?" Draco happy cried. "I did." Harry smiled and Draco got to his knees and held onto Harry for a tight hug. "I love them." Draco said. "You're welcome. Why...are you in bed?" Harry asked, easing Draco back to sit and putting a hand to his forehead. "The move has just drained me I think." Draco admitted. "Are you sure that's all it is?" Harry asked. "Yeah, I think so. I promise if I don't feel better tomorrow I'll call my doctor." Draco said, getting a light kiss. "Alright, get some sleep." Harry said, tucking him back into bed.

The next morning, Draco handed Harry a folder. "This is?" Harry asked, having a sit in his new home office with all his paperwork and student papers that so needed to be graded. "The information on Timmy's health. I got him into a new pediatrician who give him a check up. He needed a new check up on his epilepsy." Draco said. "He has epilepsy?" Harry frown. "Yes, but it hasn't been much of a problem. I know what to look for and everything. I think he will be okay with them." Draco said. "Alright. I still want to speak to the doctor myself at another time." Harry said. "Fair enough. Tammy wouldn't let the pediatrician give her much of a check up...she then started crying for you. I got her an appointment tomorrow after your classes." Draco said. "Yes, I will take her." Harry smiled. "However, How are you feeling?" Harry asked. "I still feel drained, but my stomach is much more settled. I really don't feel like it's nothing more then overwhelmed." Draco said. "I would still feel better if you went in for a check-up." Harry said and Draco let out a sigh. "Professor." Draco whined. "See a doctor, please." Harry said. "Oh...alright." Draco said, and walked over and give Harry a small kiss. "Thank you." Harry smiled. "Only because I do love you so much. I'll call my doctor in the morning. It's to late to call now." Draco said, before getting another slow kiss. "You are prefect." Harry smiled. "Why thank you, professor." Draco blushed, before letting out a small noise when Harry pulled him down on his lap. "Have you showered today?" Harry ask. "I have, professor. I keep clean for you." Draco blushed, getting a kiss. "Take your pants off."  Harry said.
Draco climbed back on his lap after the removal of his bottom clothes. Harry give Draco a slow kiss, pushing the boy onto his cock that he just pulled out his own jeans and Boxers. Draco let out a small cry, but kept the kissing going. Draco's arms locked around Harry's neck, who started a simi rough fuck to the boy in his lap who quickly started to moan out in Harry's ear. "You are such a sensitive sexy little boy." Harry said, trying to rush himself. Draco was very confused. He wasn't sure at all why he was this sensitive. "Pr-professor!" Draco cried out, much without warning. Harry only licked the cum off Draco's cheek. "Do I need to stop? Or can you handle it until I finish?" Harry asked. "Please, finish Professor. I didn't mean to finish so quickly." Draco said, very Embarrassed. "No, it's okay. I find it rather sexy you are." Harry smiled, before starting his movements again. This time, Draco at least finished when Harry did.

"Harry?" Samuel asked later that evening as he stood about to brush his teeth. "Yes, Samuel?" Harry asked. "Am I staying with you, forever?" Samuel asked. "Me and Draco are working on your adoption, right now." Harry smiled. "Why...do they hate me so much?" He frown. "I wish I knew why your parents behaved such a way, but I don't. However, Draco, the children and I love you very much." Harry said, but Samuel looked down at his feet trying not to cry.