42

Harry, Hermione and Hugo headed down to the hospital. What happened? Harry couldn't say it was really his boss, as accidents do happen at an auto shop, even more so when somebody had a lot on their mind. Hugo was just pregnant and very emotional, even more so when he was woken up. Not that far along and it was already going to be a long, emotional pregnancy for the teenager. Harry walked over to Teddy's Manger, with Hermione, who knew how Harry was, close behind him. Harry didn't even get the chance to open his mouth. "I wasn't even working today, so don't even try and pend this one on me." She spoke kind of exhausted and annoyed. "Then what happened?" She shrugged her shoulders at Harry. "One of the other mangers called me. You'd have to ask your brother." Harry just ran his hand through his hair. "Fantastic!" He kind of stormed off, walking over to the machine to get himself a cup of coffee. Hermione followed, who soon was being followed by her son. "Uncle?" Harry just looked back Hermione at Hugo. Harry shrugged his shoulders. "Not sure myself. Go get you something to eat." Hugo just shook his head. "I didn't asked, Hugo. Go." Hugo opened his mouth to say something, but Harry just pointed to the billboard on the wall that told the directions of the café inside that hospital. With a frown, Hugo turned and kind of stormed away. Harry let out another sigh, grabbing his bad hospital cup of coffee. "You know something." Hermione's voice was quiet. "He needs surgery, but being a pain about taking anything. So they aren't sure how the recovery will go if he refuses to take anything. They can't just cut open your badly broken leg and things just magically be okay." Harry sounded exhausted, annoyed and concerned. He knew why Teddy didn't want to take the pain killers offered, they both did. "Would...it make a difference if I said something?" Harry raised an eyebrow, before taking a drink of his coffee. "Depends on what you said, and even then, I doubt it. They can't wait much longer to move forward on his surgery." She looked down for a moment, before back up at Harry. "Let me try?" After a moment of hestation, Harry nodded. "coffee?" Hermione shook her head. "I can't." She turned before Harry could reply and Harry followed her.

A nurse gave them Teddy's room number, and let them know that they only had a few minutes before they had to take him down for surgery. "It's hardly been two weeks, and you are already getting hurt." Harry frown walking over. "just...a little." He tried to joke it off, but you could hear, he was in a lot of pain. Anybody would be with a badly broken leg. Harry eased down beside the hospital bed. "No." Teddy knew what he was going to say. "You do realize they are about to cut on your leg, Teddy. You are going to have to take something. Soon." Teddy shook his head. "I don't HAVE to take shit if I sign that stupid little piece of paper. They just need to fix my leg, so I can go home." Harry rubbed his temple. "You know they'll have to keep you, at least a couple days. I'm not sure what their plan is with your leg, but your leg isn't well, not at all."  Harry just got looked at. "I'll be fine." He wasn't so sure though. Teddy wasn't. His leg was hurting super bad, and he was scared. He didn't want to take a pain killer, because he didn't know how it would effect him...or his need to use. It was already a daily battle, he didn't need something triggering him he wouldn't risk it.

It wasn't until Hermione held out one of her left over pain killers, that Teddy gave her a look. Harry was gone form the hospital room. He went to find Siruis and Remus, who failed to get there right away. They were in the hospital, just turned around it seems. "Its mild, but you need to take something. You're sweating. I feel as if you take it this way, it be easier." He wanted to object, he felt he should...he really felt he should, but he was hurting...he was hurting a lot. "I'll...be fine." He couldn't, he wouldn't. He turned his attention back to his phone, he was playing a game until the last of the paperwork was finished and the x-ray came back to show them more on what they were working with. "Do I really need to tell Hugo you still haven't took anything. Harry said you would." He frowned. "And Harry told him I would take something, because?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe to get you go take something." Teddy let out half a groan. This wasn't, at all, what he wanted to be doing. He didn't know what would happened if he started taking the pain killers they wanted...almost needed him to take. He thought about Hugo and how upset he'd be if he found out Teddy was still refusing the pain killers. Teddy took the pill and he wasn't real happy about it.

"Dad! Stop!" Whined Teddy when Remus hurried over to the side of the hospital bed. Remus being his fatherly self, trying to make his boy (even if he was 25 years old.) As comfortable as he can. "Pa! Make him stop!" He whined again, and Sirius let out a chuckle, but grabbed his husband by the wrist. Remus just let out a sigh and used to sit down on the side of the bed. "What happened?" Teddy let out a sigh. "Trying to do two things at once, didn't really work out." Teddy kind of mumbled. Neither older man was sure they believed that story, but neither had a choice.
Teddy was took back shortly after for surgery, and they were all gathered in the waiting room.